Same day border run still possible

Hi all sorry if this covers old ground i haven,t done a border run since 2009/2010 so a little rusty. I need to do a border run to start my 2nd entry of DE Tourist Visa..(issued last September Thai Embassy Uk). Somewhere near Surin looks like the nearest place to me ( i live South East Chaiyaphum).

Firstly is okay to do a border still,and if so can it be done on a Saturday.??

Just my Passport required plus 2 photos ?

What is the Fee?

British pounds or Thai baht okay?

Name of Border crossing near Surin?

Thanks in advance.

You can do a border crossing to use the 2nd entry of your visa. Cross the border, turnaround and come right back.

Chong Chom would be the crossing in Surin. You might want to look at map to see if Nong Khai might be better for you.

The visa on arrival is $30 US or 1400 baht for Cambodia. Plus 300 baht for not staying overnight. For Laos it is $30 to $42 dependent on nationality or 1500 baht.

Passport and a couple of photos is correct.

• Like 1

You can do a border crossing to use the 2nd entry of your visa. Cross the border, turnaround and come right back.

Chong Chom would be the crossing in Surin. You might want to look at map to see if Nong Khai might be better for you.

The visa on arrival is $30 US or 1400 baht for Cambodia. Plus 300 baht for not staying overnight. For Laos it is $30 to $42 dependent on nationality or 1500 baht.

Passport and a couple of photos is correct.

Thanks ubonjoe great information as ever.........looked at the map and Non Khai is about 60kms further ........Chong Chom it is then...thanks againthumbsup.gif