place and price for mint paint job in bangkok

norwaygeir

Hi!

On my next trip to thailand i will bring all parts from my triumph speed four (tank and plastic parts), for a re-spray. No rust on the tank, but a lot of sratches on the plastic parts.

What will it cost me (all black with two white stripes on the tank), anyone can recomend shop?

Sorry for my poor english

I'd agree with Dilligad, less than 5k, wife took our Volvo xc60 to the reputed best paint shop in our local area (outside bkk) a couple days ago after I dropped my versys off the paddock stand whilst wheeling it from our garage, the bike,s side of handlebar hit the front wing of the car on the way down scratching and denting the wing,, 4500k to remove dent and complete the respray process to the whole wing panel, 4 or 5 day job,, my comment to the wife after dropping the bike of "at least the car saved my bike from any damage" didn't go down too well with her unfortunately

post-99099-14541325730977_thumb.jpg

This cost 5,300.but about 2,000 was the special Triumph colour.

Black about 3,300,maybe a bit more for the stripes. I'll try and get his details,done a very good job and I used to be a sprayer.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect1454132568.472841.jpg

Black about 3,300,maybe a bit more for the stripes. I'll try and get his details,done a very good job and I used to be a sprayer.

look really nice, If you have his details it would be nice. 5000 is ok price. Probably find out how I will have it done when I get there.

Thanks for all the replays!!!

look really nice, If you have his details it would be nice. 5000 is ok price. Probably find out how I will have it done when I get there.

I'm waiting for a reply,my friend knows the sprayer and shipped my tanks to him in Bangkok.

I also had the petrol tank repaired and lined by another company in Bangkok(3,500b)before painting. Trying to keep the original parts if i can,a real Triumph T100c,very unusual here.

Edited by MAZ3

Trying to keep the original parts if i can,a real Triumph T100c,very unusual here.

Wouldn't you want to keep the colour original as well?

That is the original Colour,1970 Jaccaranda Purple with the silver stripe down the middle(some were all Purple).

Ok,I've added purple to the tanks,but can black easily them if I want.

Edited by MAZ3

Ok,its thru my friend Glynn Healy,he's on Facebook. You can contact him on there.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...