Yachts sinking in Chalong Bay

Walkabout Man

River Rovers isnt reputable. Met a poor family at Dickies lighthouse that were waiting for them and they never showed up.They paid online a month before their trip. They were very disappointed so i took them down to Chalong pier and found them a good deal on a day trip. They were very nice people it was the least i could do.

Not sure if it's thai or western owned but it's a horrible look for the island leaving people hanging like that. I have no sympathy for their boat.

River Rovers isnt reputable. Met a poor family at Dickies lighthouse that were waiting for them and they never showed up.They paid online a month before their trip. They were very disappointed so i took them down to Chalong pier and found them a good deal on a day trip. They were very nice people it was the least i could do.

Not sure if it's thai or western owned but it's a horrible look for the island leaving people hanging like that. I have no sympathy for their boat.

Sebastion: Have contempt for the individual who owns that boat, but please: have sympathy for that boat, or any boat, for that matter. A boat is never to blame, only its Skipper, okay ?

thumbsup.gif