Bathroom hot water

In my house I have a multi-point water heater above each bathroom in the ceiling that are connected to both the shower and the sink.

You can install a small one under the sink just for the sink. You will need a trusted electrician and consider how it will look.

In my house I have a multi-point water heater above each bathroom in the ceiling that are connected to both the shower and the sink.

You can install a small one under the sink just for the sink. You will need a trusted electrician and consider how it will look.

All the DIY sheds (HomePro, Watsadu etc) carry a big range of these. I had one fitted in the kitchen after I moved in but be aware you may need to change the tap itself - depends if set up for hot and cold flow. We bought from HomePro and they also provided an installer - for a small fee......thumbsup.gif

Bought a new condo, very happy but only has cold water through the sink tap.

Shower has a hot water machine, but cant find anything like that for a tap in a sink. Any options?

Assuming that there is an electric point nearby all you need to do is to buy a standard water heater for a couple of thousand Baht at any electrical shop, split the cold water feed under the sink and fit a suitable replacement mixer tap in your existing single sink hole.

Total cost under 4000B if you DIY.

how-to-install-a-dishwasher-8.jpg

install-a-kitchen-tap.jpg

If there isnt an electric point nearby then one would need to be fitted by someone who knows what he is doing.

.... no need of a new faucet if the current faucet has two intake connections.

This is true but in my experience it is rare for constructors to fit a hot/cold tap (faucet) without the hot/cold supplies being present.

Not least because they have to seal up the hot intake somehow to prevent the cold water from coming out of it if someone turns the mixer lever the wrong way. Extra work = extra cost.

A photo of the tap from above and the plumbing from below should clear the question up.