Spanish matador takes baby to work, sparks outrage

webfact

Spanish matador takes baby to work, sparks outrage
By Lauren Said-Moorhouse, for CNN

(CNN)One of Spain's most renowned matadors has come under fire after posting a photo on Instagram showing him fighting a bull while holding his baby daughter.

Francisco Rivera Ordóñez sparked fierce debate after he shared the photo with his 61,000 followers, which has since received 13.4K likes.

"Carmen's debut, she is the fifth generation which bullfights in our family," the post read. "My grandfather was bullfighting like this with my father. My father was bullfighting like this with me, and I have done it with my daughters Cayetana and now with Carmen. #prideintheblood"

Full story: http://edition.cnn.com/2016/01/27/europe/matador-baby-outrage/index.html

cnn.com.jpg
-- CNN 2016-01-28

If anyone bothered to look at the photo before commenting, you would have seen that it is not at a bullfight.

It is a practice session with a young bull which Ordóñez is quite capable of controlling even with one arm holding his daughter!

The only complaints are coming from people who are opposed to bullfighting, and using this as an excuse to get publicity.