Soi ladyboy: Sex tourist's 'beautiful walk to the beach' video upsets Thais

webfact

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a user identified as Soi 6 in South Pattaya

Obviously the user(?) does not Pattaya as it was Soi 6/1 (allegedly)

It was both sois ---

allegedly ...

I've never been there, so I'm only guessing that the first soi shown in the vid is one-way from Beach Rd to 2nd Rd, while the main soi 6 runs the other way. But most people don't run in these sois.

Allegedly.

Someone else who does not know Pattaya - both Soi's run the same way (towards the beach)

No Way, 6 is going down to beach for traffic, 6/1 is going up to second road for traffic

I live on the outskirts of Bangkok near the old international airport. Down my soi, slap bang in front of a busy road, 2 schools, one a kindergarten is an obvious to everyone brothel. Called "Pretty Girl's" in neon with more Xmas lights than any shopping mall it comes alive mostly at night. The Thai's will joke about it a little bit, but mention it a lot, no. It's no big deal. They have seen it all before. Here's the difference though,

No girls are on show outside the building.

They dress up inside. Arrive in normal attire and leave the same.

Go inside and you can talk dirty, outside the mere mention of se x is frowned upon as is any where on the street.

Clients turn up in cars or taxis and go home the same way, no drunks hanging around

Before it was a brothel it used to be a restaurant, no one complained about the place. The girls that work there aren't looked down soon, but are not a role model either.

So to me, pattaya is shocking to Thais because its so in her face and wild. A place your mother warned you about. Old fashioned and Thai culture meets hedonistic debauchery for all to see, hear and touch. Sin city has changed a lot since the Vietnam war.

He was definitely playing it up. If he had just walked through and ignored the LBs then it would have been ok. But he did not do that. Hamming it up for the camera. Yes it is there, but it seems that why he is there, for the seedy side. Why then go and post to you tube that he " was just going for a walk to the beach". Bullshit, he was there for exactly what he found. F$#%@ hypocrite. bah.gif

Hello...I'm not sure this behavior was provoked...certainly, the behavior of the ladyboys was rather tame compared to what I've experienced...I've been on that soi a few times, as the company that does my visa runs operates there (really)...the ladyboys are very aggressive...for me, the van making my visa run leaves at 6 am, and there were more ladyboys at 530 am than even in this video...they would come out of the shadows and follow me...more than a bit creepy actually.

what's the fuss with the Thai's? i did not notice any falang women or homosexuals there, just thai's if they don't like to see this than i suggest they clean up their own back yards! the falang did not make the homosexuals line up and work there, and the thai police should have known that this has been going on for over fifty years! but when you put it on you tube or something else the thai's get their knickers all tied up!

They're not homosexuals they're ladyboys

Pattaya Soi 6 Ladyboy video causes a stir on Facebook

ladyboy-4.jpg?fit=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- Thai social media channels were in deep discussion on Wednesday and Thursday following the posting of a video depicting Ladyboy’s offering sexual services to a foreign tourist in Central Pattaya.

The video was posted on the popular and controversial video site, Liveleak by a man whose profile suggested he resides in Japan. The video was shot in Soi 6/1 and the famous Soi 6. Soi 6/1 is well-known as a hangout for Ladyboy’s who try to entice customers through the “back-door” of Soi 6 bars.

The video contains a “Sukalamea” watermark and we have discovered the video was originally created and posted on the internet in 2013 by someone named as “J Sukalamea” whose profile suggests he is an American residing in Makati in The Philippines.

We spoke with Khun Sinshai, the President of the Pattaya Business and Tourism Association who is annoyed at the video which he states “depicts Pattaya and Thailand in a very bad way” and “people outside of Thailand will not understand the video and interpret it in the wrong way”.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/221143/pattaya-soi-6-ladyboy-video-causes-a-stir-on-facebook/
pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-01-29

We spoke with Khun Sinshai, the President of the Pattaya Business and Tourism Association who is annoyed at the video which he states “depicts Pattaya and Thailand in a very bad way” and “people outside of Thailand will not understand the video and interpret it in the wrong way”.

We hear this all the time, but nothing is ever done. It's all about face. Thousands of videos out there showing Walking Street, Soi 6, etc. It's all about money.

Pattaya Soi 6 Ladyboy video causes a stir on Facebook

ladyboy-4.jpg?fit=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- Thai social media channels were in deep discussion on Wednesday and Thursday following the posting of a video depicting Ladyboy’s offering sexual services to a foreign tourist in Central Pattaya.

The video was posted on the popular and controversial video site, Liveleak by a man whose profile suggested he resides in Japan. The video was shot in Soi 6/1 and the famous Soi 6. Soi 6/1 is well-known as a hangout for Ladyboy’s who try to entice customers through the “back-door” of Soi 6 bars.

The video contains a “Sukalamea” watermark and we have discovered the video was originally created and posted on the internet in 2013 by someone named as “J Sukalamea” whose profile suggests he is an American residing in Makati in The Philippines.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/221143/pattaya-soi-6-ladyboy-video-causes-a-stir-on-facebook/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2016-01-29

kuhn Sinshai, just how would a foreigner interpret the video? it is lain to see that prostitution and lady boys are accepted in Pattaya. if not than where are the Police? me thinks that you are angry because it went public! this has been going on in pattaya for many years. just not put on you tube very much. get used to it or clean up the mess!

The Thais are absolutely correct that you won't seem them in these tourist-oriented prostitute areas.

They go to their own, Thai-oriented prostitute areas.

you feel a special pleasure while convincing yourself that others are as dirty as you, right?

Quote : We spoke with Khun Sinshai, the President of the Pattaya Business and Tourism Association who is annoyed at the video which he states “depicts Pattaya and Thailand in a very bad way” and “people outside of Thailand will not understand the video and interpret it in the wrong way”.

Hilarious.

'People outside Thailand [will] interpret it in the wrong way' ... meaning he doesn't want people in the West to imagine that Philippino lady boys operate in Pattaya ?

Prostitution in Pattaya ? Perish the thought !!! Walk down Walking Street in the evening/night and see how much un-prostitution there is in this beautiful city ! And don't forget to enjoy the Museums, Art Galleries, Classical Music Concerts, Theater plays, and all the other cultural activities which abound in this city.

If Thailand wants the rest of the world to stop thinking of Pattaya as the biggest prostitution hub in Asia, the solution is very simple though. Ask the country's boss to declare, solemnly and forcefully : "Please note, World, there is no prostitution in Pattaya. Why ? because I say so".

Edited by Yann55

Fairynuff is correct,lady boys are not homo sexual's.In their minds they are women.That's why Lady boys will tell you that their customers are straight men.Lady boys want straight,macho men.Why would a homosexual man go with a lady boy? The very vision of a lady boy,and every thing she represents, to a gay man is the very thing that he hates,he likes men, preferably the young,bald,thug type guy, not a femminine lady boy.A lady boy will not go with a gay man because,once again she wants a straight man that will treat and sh@g her like a real man will.Of course,on the book's,its a homo sexual act because the lady boy has male sexual organs.But there are guy's who ignore this difference because they just have an addiction or a love for Lady boys.There is a difference between true Lady boys and the others who are just cock's in frock's, men in women's clothing,these are the ones who commit most of the muggings,assaults,and other crimes associated with them.I,however have no problem with lady boys.I had a few work in my bar every now and again,and i never had any problem's with them.they were very protective of me and my wife,and always got the bar bin paid.

Ive had guys from the UK come in who were hard as coffin nails,but you would be surprised how many of them would bar fine a lady boy.And of course the true Lady boys can be very beautiful,a complete anathema for a newbie on his first trip here.The one on the video was a truly beautiful girl and good luck to her.The problem arises when they get mixed up with Ya baa,or too much booze. I think that before people cast opinions about Lady boys,they should understand them a bit more.For a bit of reading on the medical facts about Lady boys,one should become familiar with ' Klienfelters syndrome'.And read his paper.

KKD

what's the fuss with the Thai's? i did not notice any falang women or homosexuals there, just thai's if they don't like to see this than i suggest they clean up their own back yards! the falang did not make the homosexuals line up and work there, and the thai police should have known that this has been going on for over fifty years! but when you put it on you tube or something else the thai's get their knickers all tied up!

They're not homosexuals they're ladyboys

They are men dressed up as women who like to have sex with other men what would you call it ?...confused reality maybe

Anything upsets these people when it suits them,they're all hypocrites.Its strange how the fact that these stupid dolls being talked about,haven't upset the Thais,because all the dolls Ive seen look like ferang's.Now there's a good reason to be upset,if ever there was one.Why,if they are so pious,don't they get upset when ripping us off to enter a park for ten times the Thai entry fee.Why don't they get upset when they see 10 Thais beating up 1 ferang,and stand there and do nothing.But show a video with a girlyboy in it, looking good,and they are up in arms,when maybe they are guilty of secretly going to these places themselves, oh! wait a minute,what was it that Thai guy said."no Thai could do this"But they still shoot their girlfriend and her mother through jealousy,or shoot at people in restaurants,with no thought of innocent people getting hurt.These people have no compassion,don't understand the word 'love',because it isn't in their make up,they steal from their own families,throw puppies out of condo balconies,have no compunction in telling blatant lies,even when they know,you know the truth.But when a video show's up,where the people in it weren't even in a state of undress,They get upset,weeeellll too bad,you give out the sh#t,now learn to take a bit of it.

KKD

Fairynuff is correct,lady boys are not homo sexual's.In their minds they are women.That's why Lady boys will tell you that their customers are straight men.Lady boys want straight,macho men.Why would a homosexual man go with a lady boy? The very vision of a lady boy,and every thing she represents, to a gay man is the very thing that he hates,he likes men, preferably the young,bald,thug type guy, not a femminine lady boy.A lady boy will not go with a gay man because,once again she wants a straight man that will treat and sh@g her like a real man will.Of course,on the book's,its a homo sexual act because the lady boy has male sexual organs.But there are guy's who ignore this difference because they just have an addiction or a love for Lady boys.There is a difference between true Lady boys and the others who are just cock's in frock's, men in women's clothing,these are the ones who commit most of the muggings,assaults,and other crimes associated with them.I,however have no problem with lady boys.I had a few work in my bar every now and again,and i never had any problem's with them.they were very protective of me and my wife,and always got the bar bin paid.

Ive had guys from the UK come in who were hard as coffin nails,but you would be surprised how many of them would bar fine a lady boy.And of course the true Lady boys can be very beautiful,a complete anathema for a newbie on his first trip here.The one on the video was a truly beautiful girl and good luck to her.The problem arises when they get mixed up with Ya baa,or too much booze. I think that before people cast opinions about Lady boys,they should understand them a bit more.For a bit of reading on the medical facts about Lady boys,one should become familiar with ' Klienfelters syndrome'.And read his paper.

KKD

You seem to be quite the expert.

The second Hangover movie was shot in Thailand - with permission of course - and showed the bar scene and a ladyboy who`d deposited her sperm in one of the hungover guy`s rears. It seems some are happy acknowledging that side of Thailand while others prefer to play ostrich.

hahahaaaaaa....quality !

Isn't that what most people go to Pattaya for ? If you want a nice respectable walk to the beach go to a nice respectable beach.

It probably is. Personally I am not desperate enough to go to the seedy parts of Pattaya, I live there and there is another side to life.

I quite like it, there's plenty to do, plenty to see and if you want peace and quiet it is easy to find.

Walking street, soi 6 and frankly pretty much the length of Pattaya beach is full of prostitutes with many sad men leeching around them.

Jomtien beach, not so much but still apparent.

Haven't seen the video and its gone now but I have seen it around there, it's as expected and not sure why Thai people are upset or offended,, it's in plain site and always has been so whats the surprise..

So a thai person get upset about the truth (as usual)...

Does this "me no tink" person understand that Youtube is literally full of video clips from Thailand that range from "innocent" clips where a person is filming and just walking straight through some "entertainment" soi to clips that is softcore in the same "entertainment" sois?

Edited by Asheron

Isn't that what most people go to Pattaya for ? If you want a nice respectable walk to the beach go to a nice respectable beach.

It probably is. Personally I am not desperate enough to go to the seedy parts of Pattaya, I live there and there is another side to life.

I quite like it, there's plenty to do, plenty to see and if you want peace and quiet it is easy to find.

Walking street, soi 6 and frankly pretty much the length of Pattaya beach is full of prostitutes with many sad men leeching around them.

Jomtien beach, not so much but still apparent.

Haven't seen the video and its gone now but I have seen it around there, it's as expected and not sure why Thai people are upset or offended,, it's in plain site and always has been so whats the surprise..

The men looked very Happy the last time I had a walk down Beach Road