Deputy PM happy with Phuket’s progress

snoop1130

Deputy PM happy with Phuket’s progress
Sukawin Tanthavanich

post-249866-0-93950200-1453987680_thumb.

PHUKET: -- During a tour of five Andaman provinces, Deputy Prime Minister Admiral Narong Pipatanasai visited Phuket Provincial Hall yesterday to express his satisfaction with officials’ progress in solving local issues.

Deputy PM Narong stopped by the Damrongdhama Center (ombudsman’s office) and met with Phuket Governor Chamroen Tipayapongtada to discuss current issues facing the island and the actions taken to resolve them.

“I am impressed with everything being done to resolve issues with illegal labor and tourist safety, as well as the numerous problems that happen within the local community,” said Deputy PM Narong, referring to the recent allocation of funds for CCTV camera installation and the launch of the ‘Rapid Damrongdhama Unit’.

Full Story: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Deputy-PM-happy-Phukets-progress/62997?desktopversion#ad-image-0

pglogo.jpg
-- Phuket Gazette 2016-01-28

All is well in Sea Gypsy Village Rawai, no issues! Just a small riot with people sent to the hospital. A burned police station and vehicles up north... Yep I'm glad it's going so well!

But we haven't lost another snorkeler this week, but only a few have died in motorbike accidents... So all is good!

All is well in Sea Gypsy Village Rawai, no issues! Just a small riot with people sent to the hospital. A burned police station and vehicles up north... Yep I'm glad it's going so well!

But we haven't lost another snorkeler this week, but only a few have died in motorbike accidents... So all is good!

Not to mention the Ace condo fiasco, or the stalled Phanason project............etc