Look for expat to work as hostel manager

suthida

Hi

I look for an energetic, friendly person to take care my hostel property as GM. He/she should have some hotel experiences. will take control of GSA , housekeeping team and maintaining good relation with guests. will also take care of social marketing like facebook and instagram. English speaking, other languages will be an advantage. Have information of Bangkok city, sightseeing places is also advantageous. should be fun friendly helpful person.

Salary is 25-30k THB, depending on experiences.

Hostel is located on Asoke-Sukhumvit road, very close to Asoke BTS station. 21 rooms, 85 beds in 3 floor building.

if anyone interested, please send your cv to <<<< Email removed, please use PM function to contact >>>>

Suthida

• 9 months later...

Hi Suthida

did you find the the manager you were looking for. I previously ran in Ban Phe a guesthouse bar and restaurant for 4.5 years and now i am looking for a new project. i am australian friendly person married to a thai with a 3 year old boy. i previously worked in suk soi 22 for a thai logistics company but have been in ban phe for about 7 years .

let me know if you need help.

best regards mark noske

Archived