Are 91% Of Facebook Users Really Unhappy With The Thai Government?

rooster59

Do you think they will block Facebook?

"Do you think they will block Facebook?" Do you remember a little while back that there was let's see now (some kind of problem) with social media in LOS and there were a lot of very angry people? Well it was suggested by some people (unconfirmed) that they were testing the waters if you will, on the people and how it would be

perceived by the people and at what cost.

But it's lucky they didn't click the like button or there could have been gaol as it is a crime apparently.

91% unhappy,,, that just don't support the numbers so often provided, 99.3% approval is what everyone is told.

Well I wonder if the few people here on TVF that when ever there is a post un-favorable to the Shiz's Red's, PTP, or that Boogie man in Dubai come out like a fat kid on a cup cake, and yet when it's a post un-favorable to the Junta they stay away in droves, except for a few and some how try to spin it whistling.gif

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the expert opinion. It must have been lots of work to check the opinion of 60 million Thai people.

I bet you also are unhappy with the Thai government. No, let me rephrase that: I am about 91% sure you are unhappy with the Thai goverment.

Yes is the correct answer but most Thais are afraid to speak out for fear of retribution.

Prachamati.org's staff have exposed the unhappiness of the Thai people. A spell in jail might be in order.

No they haven't. They've conducted a poll on their page, in which some people who read their page took part.

It's like asking former PTP MP's if the Amnesty Bill they all voted for unanimously was popular with the Thai people. Someone told them how to vote.

wow, an anti govt page asks its readers if they like the govt and get these results, yes that really does make it unbiasedwhistling.gif and really must be what 91% of the govt haters really think, now lets ask a pro govt page what they think to get an even balance of opinions........

Prachamati.org is the collaboration of alternative media and civil society organisations to promote public participation in key processes. They are Prachatai.com, Thaipublica.org, Mahidol University’s Institute of Human Rights and Peace Studies, and Internet Law Reform Dialogue (iLaw).

Throws your theory right out the window now doesn't it.

Prachamati.org's staff have exposed the unhappiness of the Thai people. A spell in jail might be in order.

No they haven't. They've conducted a poll on their page, in which some people who read their page took part.

It's like asking former PTP MP's if the Amnesty Bill they all voted for unanimously was popular with the Thai people. Someone told them how to vote.

It's hard to believe that after everything that has occured with this government especially over the past 6 months that their are people like you that still show your support for them.

You must be a direct descendant of the jong Un dynasty.

I think the majority of people would be a lot happier if the notorious traffic jams in Bangkok and elsewhere was resolved. High speed trains? Dont need them but do need the traffic jams being resolved.

Probably not the best of the problems to pick on. Firstly the majority of the people probably couldn't care less about traffic jams in Bangkok since it doesn't affect them and, secondly, a great deal of the responsibility for Bangkok traffic control is down to the BMA which is probably one the few (if not the only??) organisations in the country still run by an elected leader.

Wow....

I disagree with everyone....

I love Thailand in what it can be......

John Lennon.....Imagine applies here.

We, you, will tell me I have no chops. I am ignorant. Yes..I am

But....next week I am going to Isasn. Son THAI SON number 1 (17 YEARS) may go to jail for sex with a 12 year old unless I pay 100,000 baht. Son number 2 has a court date for stolen motorbike, drugs and gun.

My wife......My wife.....

As I said, I love her....Thick or Thin..

Thai Govt.......

They are.

Wow....

I disagree with everyone....

I love Thailand in what it can be......

John Lennon.....Imagine applies here.

We, you, will tell me I have no chops. I am ignorant. Yes..I am

But....next week I am going to Isasn. Son THAI SON number 1 (17 YEARS) may go to jail for sex with a 12 year old unless I pay 100,000 baht. Son number 2 has a court date for stolen motorbike, drugs and gun.

My wife......My wife.....

As I said, I love her....Thick or Thin..

Thai Govt.......

They are.

Let him go to jail, it might teach him having sex with 12year olds is not a minor traffic offence.. That can be fixed by paying a fine.