How full are sleeper trains?...Not online?....Where?

cheeryble

Lunar New Year coming up, better get your ticket ASAP if you're planning on travelling soon.

As my accommodation now doesn't work out and planes back also busy I'll take the Stoic course and not fight nature, will wait for less busy-ness and find some other exposure therapy for my travel anxiety for this week.

Maybe I'll do a painting!

Edited by cheeryble

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good detective work!

Yes it looks like what was described......question is when/where does it run, what's it called, how does one book?

Could be worthwhile if, as I was two days ago, told no berths until the 14th, then all upper.

I.e. If I had to have an upper I'd choose this Japanese (apparently) carriage.

Though must say I like the extra width of the regular lower berths even they're a bit short for me at 191cm.

Edit just saw Daoyai's strong recommendation.

Got to identify that beast now.

I have been in that type of 2nd class going up to CM, the next carriage along was the old type with the ladder in the passageway. You cannot book a particular type of carriage, it is pot luck.

The only firm case is the single berth Japanese first class carriages on trains 13 & 14 up to CM.

Lunar New Year coming up, better get your ticket ASAP if you're planning on travelling soon.

As my accommodation now doesn't work out and planes back also busy I'll take the Stoic course and not fight nature, will wait for less busy-ness and find some other exposure therapy for my travel anxiety for this week.

Maybe I'll do a painting!

Good idea, I plan on laying low and hibernating for a couple days.

Edited by Rob13