Know Any condos With Good Net Connection

Wizzard of Oz

Just wondering if anyone knows of any condo's that have a good internet connection and are in the price range of 4-6k/mo for a studio aptmnt (preferable near the city)?

My place is nice if not for the horrid conn. And since I work on the net, it is costing me quite a lot of money by not having a reliable connection.

Cheers

Just wondering if anyone knows of any condo's that have a good internet connection and are in the price range of 4-6k/mo for a studio aptmnt (preferable near the city)?

My place is nice if not for the horrid conn. And since I work on the net, it is costing me quite a lot of money by not having a reliable connection.

Cheers

A friend lives in a modern condo which is just around the corner from Nakornping on Soi Ratchapruek, just off Huay Kaew Rd. She tells me that the internet connection is very reliable, and I think her studio costs her 4000-5000 per month. Can't recall the name of the building but there are two next to each other with parking underneath & about 3-4 floors high from memory. Her building is the one right on the corner nearest Nakornping and Huay Kaew Rd. It seemed like a fairly quiet spot around there as I recall.

Well, I spoke to the ppl at my condo and when I asked if I could get my own phone line and own adsl connection through it (paid for by me), the manager just shook her head. I don't know how much might have been a communciation problem, but why the hel_l would someone have a problem with me paying for my own connection here???

I need the net for my work.

Guess this is a last desperate call for anyone who has a good net connection at their condo?

Well, I spoke to the ppl at my condo and when I asked if I could get my own phone line and own adsl connection through it (paid for by me), the manager just shook her head. I don't know how much might have been a communciation problem, but why the hel_l would someone have a problem with me paying for my own connection here???

I need the net for my work.

Guess this is a last desperate call for anyone who has a good net connection at their condo?

If you tell her that you might have to move out to another unit elsewhere the stupid cow might have another think.

Why should it concern her if you install your own line (other than the fact that they cannot load all your calls at some crazy markup) :o

Edited by john b good

Simple. They want the profit like JBG says. You should show what you think about that mentality by changing condos. I couldnt give you any suggestions offhand though. Hopefully somebody else will read it and be kind enough to suggest one to you.

If you are happy with where you live in other respects, you could also try to negotiate a flat fee paid to them per month, in exchange for them allowing you to install a personal phone line and Internet connection. If you live within TRUE's cover area (last time I looked it stretched from the river westwords up to the University along Huay Kaew Road, including Nimmanheimin, you could also install a cable connection instead - which is independent of the phone line... but your condo management are probably too greedy to allow that too.