Easiest way to transfer from ANZ in Australia to Bangkok Bank in Thailand?

last i asked at anz bkk on wireless rd they werent quite ready. was a couple of months ago. they may be ready now

I think Wireless Road is only a representative office as I believe ANZ cannot trade retail here.

Internet transfers from ANZ to Bangkock Bank take 2 or 4 days. I believe the delay is in the Bangkock Bank.

Bahtsmart (www.bahtsmart.com). Forget using the banks. Bahtsmart offer an excellent service - competitive exchange rates, not the very best, but this is made up for in that it is free of fees and much, much faster. Not only that they advise you of progress of the transaction.

I left the banks' transfer services behind years ago in favour of third party transfer agencies. Bahtsmart is the best I have found.

last i asked at anz bkk on wireless rd they werent quite ready. was a couple of months ago. they may be ready now

I think Wireless Road is only a representative office as I believe ANZ cannot trade retail here.

must be senility setting in Edited by fullChinese

must be senility setting in

well maybe I am not senile...things may be changing.

they only had a representative office here but now the website says provides a range of services to corporate clients.

Not sure what that consists of.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/business/ANZ-upgrades-its-Thai-branch-to-a-subsidiary-30263377.html

Edited by harrry

If you have internet banking With ANZyou have the option to apply for vaying daily and international limits I have set mine at $10000 which took a few days to set up. It was no problem to do in Australia but I am not sure about setting up the limit from here.

Edited by harrry