Anyone esle without water in Sansai?

Oscar2

ours was shut off somewhere around 6:00-6:30 this morning i think. not a drop of water since. we both needed to get ready for work and surprise........! not into pouring small buckets of ice cold water over ourselves from the back-up tank thank you. during the rest of the year - no problem.

We're off 118 by about 2 kms - Sannameng water problems seem to be random at best - a month or so ago two people on the moo baan had no water for several days with the rest OK. As a precaution I had our well reconnected to the system to assure dual supply - when city water is off the well pump kicks in and fills the tank. Just as well, a week or so later city water went off and hasn't been much use since then.

Local gossip suggests the Sannameng pump is showing its age and there's no cash to replace it OR the main bore hole is running dry. Either way, our borehole is still supplying all needs

I said this in the last topic of this type, but maybe it works better visually:

PS-700-%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%87%E0%B8

Plus_Sign.png

spd_20100506112722_b.jpg

7TaMRqyLc.png

in-wall-barhtoom-tub-and-shower-mixer-fa

This is exactly what we have at our house. One of the best decisions we've made as our local mains water is hopeless. It's forever off for one reason or another. Not expensive too, maybe 15,000 Baht all in, if you have somewhere to put it.

Archived