what do you immediately turn off ?

prk888

heres' your starter for ten .................

the mid morning conversation on 103FM between the male farang and the Thai lady guest. Always puerile, banal, inane, and often incomprehensible . OFF button pushed as fat as i safely can.

(Oh yes but not Pattaya specific ... followed closely on TV by the CNN-Richard Quest-wannanbee that OTT idiot Aaron Heslehurst of the BBC World Business segment)

• Like 1

Aaron Heslehust. I do wonder where the BBC finds 'em......

Over the years I have written several times to the BBC about out this man. At one stage he behaved very professionally and I reckoned was a good reporter/analyst ................ and he then reverted to what he is now ! Shame on the BBC

When the wife is watching The Voice or some such manure (American kids Masterchef also springs to mind) I tend to temporarily disable the wifi when I go outside for a cigarette.

can't comment as never watched either but i think i can appreciate your thoughts !

I think the OP means "what immediately turns you off".

Elton John prancing about the stage like a demented circus dwarf before a performance.

no, I didn't mean that but loved your picturesque 'no no'

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Took me a year or two but when George Bush Jr. used to come on, I would mute the sound or just change the channel altogether.  I didn't even make it through the campaign with Trump.  Hillary Clinton is mute-worthy as well, so it's not a partisan thing.