4wd Or 2wd

jumbo

Patex probably has a small car is all.

It's like some guys with 125 cc Motorcycles will say that a guy with a 1000cc Motorcycle has a small dix. In reality they feel inferior on the road to the 1000cc Motorcycle so they make an assumption about the rider to make themselves feel better.

Read up on some of Neeranams posts on 4WD owners, you'll soon get the drift.

Magoo,

I've never posted about 4WD owners :D Pick-ups on the other hand I've had a few posts on :o

But on the subject, I wouldn't buy a 4 WD if I lived in town unless I had an odd trip a National park.

Small penis syndrome is real for sure - men with little dicks get into body-building and buy macho bikes or big cars such as pick-ups. Obviously not all pick-up drivers have a small dick, but it becomes more apparent if they are driving a monster pick-up when they are not a farmer, builder etc and live in the suburbs of Bangkok. The most obvious would be the guy who lives in a town full of women who wouldn't laugh at his member(or they wouldn't get paid) with a 1000cc bike to go along the beach road to his gym, when there is a local bus which is much more practical.

- What a boring git!

What a boring git!

And this wasn't

4WD systems vary immensely in what they do and what they're used for...if you are talking about a pickup, it's worth bearing in mind that they are usually the most basic of all systems.......only a few have a locking diff, and that is only on the rear axle. Most have limited slip diffs on the rear and nothing on the front.

To cut down drag from the system you can fit freewheeling hubs to the front.

However the roads in Thailand are variable at best you will inevitably encounter floods, mud, roadworks etc etc.... and I have used the 4wd system on mine on several occasions and was glad to have it. On one occasion, it saved me from having an accident....

I was driving through Klaeng on the Bkk - Trat road and after a heavy downpour felt that the road looked rather slippery, so I slowed and engaged 4WD, I

Wilko the needledick :o How tall are you?