Interesting Tinder stories....

fekman

Dodged a bullet last week when I broke down and was gonna meet a 32yo because it was convenient, and she looked good for a dinosaur. When a girl has a unique name, she can usually be found on FB by first name only, and "Thailand" in the search bar. I saw that her Tinder pics were posted on FB SEVEN years ago! Delete. As a general rule, take the worst pic on her profile, and she will look 75% as good as that in real life.

Recently showed up for a quick coffee date and it was a ladyboy. Must admit, the best LB I've seen in my life. Could definitely fool the greenhorn. I can see why he thought he could pull it off. I was angered, but played it cool as we sat down with our drinks. He says "So what do you like about Thailand?". I replied "Too many to list, but I can tell you what I don't like about Thailand. Too many ladyboys. I don't like them." Went back and forth for a couple minutes as he suspiciously defended the ladyboy culture, and I said "You need to stop doing what you're doing", and I left. He left in a new car. Only hi-so girls and ladyboys have new cars. The LB's get a string of weirdo sponsors from overseas to fund their lifestyles.

Do you have any?