Name of Dentist Clinic & Dentist @ TukCom

AntiWinter

Hey folks, I can't remember the name of the one particular dentist across the rd. from TukCom. It is the ONLY one that has a seat and table outside to sit on. I would say the one most to the right looking FROM TukCom.

Also a shot in the dark but there is a female dentist maybe in her 50's there that I used and was pretty good. If anyone can tell me her Name that would be awesome. I have a friend I am sending there soon. A picture would be worth 100000 words if you happen to be there please. Then I will just email him that.

He is working in Laos now but has a week off and has been to Thailand MANY times but never to Pattaya.

Thank you also but the number won't help without knowing if it is the particular Clinic I am looking for or he might end up at the wrong one.

I have had tons of work done there and it is the Dentist that makes the difference but the bench sure does help as it is a type of icon to know what exact dentist I mean. Normally has a motorcycle parked on the sidewalk in front of the fence/bench. I know I used to park there with all the police around nd never any parking. lol.

Thank you again though.

Magnifying glass:

"Dental for you", 038-724215

At least four dentists close by.

But the bench makes the difference smile.png

I found it !!!!! Dental Smile Pattaya !

Thanks to TaaSaparot's idea of Google Earth. Damn I love technology.

Now gotta figure out how to delete this post unless the mods can ?

I'm looking for information on Smile Dental Clinic (The Original)

I started a separate post today, as think he may have closed or relocated.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/893257-smile-dental-clinic-the-original/

Click link to view clinic and location which is a different place to others already posted here.

https://goo.gl/maps/t59qhLpikyJ2

Edited by JWNZ