Thai girl I met thinks all farangs are from Europe.

bkktrapper

A bird i met from Thaifriendly.com honestly thought all farangs were from Europe and when I explained when I was from Australia and had to show her on google maps, she had no idea where Thailand,Europe or Australia was on the map.

This was an educated girl working for a company too.

Edited by bkktrapper

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Australians do originate from Europe, well the felangs ones do , She wasnt completely wrong, maybe she meant Caucasians, instead of Europeans .

Im not sure why you felt the need to post this exchange on here , maybe slyly advertising a dating website?

Australians do originate from Europe, well the felangs ones do , She wasnt completely wrong, maybe she meant Caucasians, instead of Europeans .

Im not sure why you felt the need to post this exchange on here , maybe slyly advertising a dating website?

A felang?

What is that a a feline mixed with a farang?

A felang?

Said in a Northern Thai accent ,

A felang?

Here they say Frankran....( after getting busted by his wife sleeping with the buffaloes).... thumbsup.gif

A great advertisement for Thai friendly.

Edited by lostinisaan

The "bird" was right. The first Australians came from British prisons, Americans from Europe, too. Did you not learn that at school?

When I was at school first Australians and still only Australians are Aboriginal Australians are from Australia these are Australians not falangs as you find most falangs are white while real Australians are as black as the ace of spades all the rest of the pasty white people are descendants from the British who started colonising Australia in 1788 with shipments of convicts.

I was told that the average Thai don't learn about maps in school.For an example open up A map and show it to an average Thai.

They will have trouble reading it.I mean A map with the Thai language.

Thais aren't the sharpest tool in the shed at times but they known how to have fun you got to give it to em.

The "bird" was right. The first Australians came from British prisons, Americans from Europe, too. Did you not learn that at school?

Actually the first Americans came from Africa, migrated across Asia and into modern day North America as it was connected via land bridge.

DNA has shown that the first Australians followed a similar path 60,000 years ago, albeit venturing to the South in their migration.

Don't tell me that your schooling was based on misplaced Eurocentric indoctrination? sad.png

Edited by Happy Grumpy

Dude, The Brit's sent all their jail birds to Australia; long time ago. You are British roots. The same girl you met knows about the prisoners

being sent to Australia. She said that she will tell all the Thai Friendly girls, to stay away from the bad Aussie men.

Unless they want to learn how to bake a cake with a file in it :) We all came from Monkeys !

am in new zealand with my girl and our 2 kids. the 6 months before our trip she kept telling everyone she was going to europe, even after i showed her on a map where europe and nz are. she did not really seem to care. on a side note, after 2 months she loves it here and does not want to go back to thailand. she loves western food as well. surprising.

I was told that the average Thai don't learn about maps in school.For an example open up A map and show it to an average Thai.

They will have trouble reading it.I mean A map with the Thai language.

Thais aren't the sharpest tool in the shed at times but they known how to have fun you got to give it to em.

Not sure if you're a racist or a troll. So you have met one unitelligent person, what evidence do you have that all the Thais are the same. Do you know any Thais (apart from the internet)?