7 day extension jomtien, What paperwork?

• There is no 7 day extension as such. You should go to Jomtien and apply for an extension of stay using the normal TM7 form, which will be denied, and they will stamp your passport giving you 7 days to leave the country.

Flight info is probably not needed but take it with you. They usually want proof of address for extensions of stay so it would be worth taking that too.

O.k, thanks for the info

Flight info i do not have and if it is not obligatory, i would like to make my flight reservation later than when i apply.

As for "proof of address" i was asked that when i applied 30 day extension and now i have tm30 notification with my address stapled on my passport so i quess that is settled already..

O.k, thanks for the info

Flight info i do not have and if it is not obligatory, i would like to make my flight reservation later than when i apply.

As for "proof of address" i was asked that when i applied 30 day extension and now i have tm30 notification with my address stapled on my passport so i quess that is settled already..

Generally nothing is needed for getting an extra 7 days as it isn't an extension of stay so you should be ok. I wouldn't apply too early though as it's not really meant as an option to stay longer, but rather a way to keep someone legal that has an extension application declined.

O.k, good to know..

Monday 15 th is the last day for my current extension so i quess friday it is time to visit immigration and apply another 30 days which will be converted to 7 days, if i understood correctly how this game should be played,,smile.png

Edited by thaitero