Sexy Men T-shirts

summerT

I used to have a "Same Same But Different" t-shirt, I got it because I thought it was amusing at the time, that was very early on in my time in Thailand.

I certainly wouldn't wear that Pattaya one, but partly because I've never been to Pattaya though. I think "No Money, No Honey" would cause a few chuckles back home, but a bloke would look a bit of a tit wearing it out here.

The worst of all these t-shirts, though, is "Sex instructor - first lesson free"... :o

when I first came here I bought all the dodgy Diesel gear and KNEW I looked the dogs bo**ocks...........until I saw a fat old western girl with identical shorts and t-shirt as me.

I was devastated and donated all my Diesel cloths to the homeless.

I always chuckle when I see those "sexy t-shirts" but I must admit I have a strange perversion for them. I might buy one just to wear at home.

if you wear your socks up, you are a nerd/geek.

how come ?

when i was at school it was all the geeks and nerds who pulled their socks up while playing football and other sports to keep their legs warm.

the image stuck, and i can't help but laugh when i see someone doing it now

Well, i skipped most of this thread cos well, mince.

summerT - how about letting the *tourists* have fun whilst they pour their money wisely or unwisely into this country, and you stop being an Alf Garnet jobsworth PC twunt?.

I see the Walking Street Gestapo have started to form again.......

What is it with poiting out spelling mistakes?? ok big deal I cant spell, get over it and eithr say something relating to the thread or buzz off. Really the mods should crack down on that.

I would hope that most of the Mods are having a little bit of a chuckle right now.

(P.S. .... Croc, I do understand irony, you are just way better at it than me :o )

Be honest the Sexy Wear as you describe it... don't honestly see the point of wearing it in Thailand. Be better off wearing it in your home country - get a better effect since no one else is wearing it. However I could be wrong.. :o

Totally agree

any t-shirt you think that looks good only lasts until yoo see some really fat /obnoxious/ugly person wearing it and then it's never the same again

these sexy t-shirts only loog on the displays and then only till you have seen twice

I prefer more subtle ones that make you think

saw a T-shirt that was a very very good fit on a really fit looking girl last night in guildford UK

YOU

were Wonderfull

I...n bed

la..S..t nig...H...t !

the script was in metallic black on a black t-shirt with the capitals interlaced with uv thread so they glowed in the uv light very subtle certainly caught my eye