Need help! Saw amazing furniture today!

Today on the way back from a snorkeling tour in Koh Tan I saw some amazing outdoor bench+table set furniture at several restaurants. I'm only here until Friday but I'm REALLY hoping to find them for sale somewhere, and I'm hoping you can help me locate them! :) I tried asking one of the front desk ladies about them but she thought my drawing was something to eat :C

The description: I saw them from the back of a truck speeding along, but from what I could tell they are real wood, not laminate or plastic. The back of the benches are unfinished grey, (bark?) save for the knot-holes which have been cut flat, polished, and painted/stained a vibrant red, orange, and yellow, the yellow in the center fading out to the vibrant red on the edges, with a black border (burnt?) The front of the backrest is painted/stained the same red fading down to yellow. The seat I think is the same, red/yellow top, unfinished wood around edges.

I saw them at several establishments on the way home from that trip, and one was a full set: four benches and the table in the middle in somebody's yard, absolutely beautiful. Any help locating a shop or even the maker would be so helpful, thanks!!

I think I saw that exact table and chairs today! I was trying to show the ones I'm looking for to my husband and I saw those and I started pointing them out but paused, saying: "huh, they look a little different" the ones I'm looking for do look similar to that but more svelte (less heavy) with backs and the table I saw was much thinner.