Madonna in Bangkok: The highlights, the wardrobe malfunction and the proposal

snoop1130

Madonna in Bangkok: The highlights, the wardrobe malfunction and the proposal
Sukhumvit News

madonna-rebel-heart-tour-holiday.jpg

BANGKOK -- Madonna has been rocking out at Impact Arena for her Rebel Heart Tour for the past two nights, showing us there’s still life in the old dog yet.

By all accounts, she put on a hell of a show entertaining the Bangkok masses and may even have justified the astronomical ticket prices for the event.

The Rebel Heart Tour is the tenth global tour by the undisputed queen of pop, beginning in Canada before making its way through North America and Europe before touching down in Asia. Her first Asian show was in Taipei and the next stop after Bangkok is Tokyo, then Hong Kong, Macau, Manila and Singapore.

Full Story: http://whatsonsukhumvit.com/madonna-in-bangkok-the-highlights-the-wardrobe-malfunction-and-the-proposal/

whats-on-sukhumvit.png
-- (c) What's on Sukhumvit 2016-02-11

All of my friends that went all complained about her voice. Croaky, out of tune and just plain awful. I guess their auto-tuner wasn't working. whistling.gif

that could be a result of poor monitoring on stage as well, but she does look well past it.

I've got some friends who splashed out for the 25,000 Baht tickets. Seriously disappointed. 3 hours late. Good show, but in their opinion, not worth the price. Especially when 3 hours late.

Not a baht towards that morally-bankrupted-disgrace to women, should even be considered...

she appears to be seriously lacking in engery, compared to days gone by.

queen of pop only in the sense that royalty is becoming less and less relevant as the world moves on.

seriously lacking any talent...except for assisting in morally bankrupting the USA and other countries/peoples her marketing team reaches...

I've got some friends who splashed out for the 25,000 Baht tickets. Seriously disappointed. 3 hours late. Good show, but in their opinion, not worth the price. Especially when 3 hours late.

25,000bt for one ticket?????????cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I think he means 25 baht a ticket..even that's too much...

All of my friends that went all complained about her voice. Croaky, out of tune and just plain awful. I guess their auto-tuner wasn't working. whistling.gif

that could be a result of poor monitoring on stage as well, but she does look well past it.

a result of plastic music with a whole lot of emptiness..

she appears to be seriously lacking in engery, compared to days gone by.

queen of pop only in the sense that royalty is becoming less and less relevant as the world moves on.

seriously lacking many personal and intellectual attributes...she should of gone bye bye a long time ago, even before she was indoctrinated into the music sham...queen of getting bopped...nonsense of royalty

Dreadful sound in that place. It is a barn and should never be used as a music venue. I saw Elton John there last year and it was almost unbearable.

I know what you mean. I also find the sight of Elton John to be almost unbearable.

I know what you mean. I also find them both unbearable.

Dreadful sound in that place. It is a barn and should never be used as a music venue. I saw Elton John there last year and it was almost unbearable.

If that's the case..quite suitable for both of them..minus an audience, except for farm animals..but they would scatter away at the very sound..

Not a baht towards that morally-bankrupted-disgrace to women, should even be considered...

Mmmmm! Seriously "catty", who's morals are you comparing them to....Yours? First stone comes to mind? wink.pngthumbsup.gifwai.gif

I had friends who flew from Hong Kong and also paid 25,000 each for their tickets.

They were right at the front of the stage and said it was brilliant.

The last time they saw Madonna in concert they flew to New York for one of her shows.

They said she was 2 hours late for the New York show so they were prepared for her to be late to the Bangkok one.