Tinnitus - I have a buzzing noise in my ears

balo

headphones?

I prefer speakers, I have a small set with sub, put 2 speakers on headboard over the bed.

The sound travels on top of me in stereo, absolutely no danger for ears, but headphones....I'm no pro...but I try to avoid them!

Get an app for your phone and plug it into the speaker.

• 1 year later...

Same same , if you remind me about it I will keep hearing it . I started this topic back in February 2016 . I have been living with this condition now for 2 years . 

It's constant background noise, hot weather got nothing to do with it , at least not for me. I play loud music , and TV on loud and I will not give it a thought. At night I focus on other background noises from the room and outside.  And I will not think about my problem anymore . It is a part of my life now, 

• Like 2

I've gotten use to it now after a year, can barely hear it when I'm working or outside but when I go to sleep and everything is silent then it's loud. 

There is an app on my phone that plays nature sounds like rain or ocean noise, I use that or play a YouTube video, I sleep fine, but still knowing I'll never hear pure silence again at a young age of 26 is a bit sad, but I consider myself lucky my tinnitus isn't extremely loud and life destroying. 

• Like 1