new indoor playground

bearpolar

In case some of you have not seen the spam, RPM has opened an indoor playground for kids at a realistic price. They might actually last. Good on them. Looks real nice for 15$/m, just too bad theres nothing to do around RPM for the parent and you have to brave the crazy bangku traffic to get there

Edited by bearpolar

RPM = Royal Phuket Marina I assume? Crazy traffic on that road indeed. It used to be only problematic during rush hour. Now it's any time of the day :(

And they don't even open the roundabout which could help and wouldn't slow traffic down because everyone is stuck anyways.

If you want to go from Pa Khlok to Cherng Thalay you gotta go left at the cycle, uturn and go back to the cycle so it adds traffic in both directions for no reason.

yes, nothing to do for the parent aside from from a fully equipped health club.

I could probably hire Arnold as a PT for less than the joining fee of the health club.

20-30k for the priviledge to pay 2500 per month. Even movie stars don't pay that much.

Edited by bearpolar

yes, nothing to do for the parent aside from from a fully equipped health club.

I could probably hire Arnold as a PT for less than the joining fee of the health club.

20-30k for the priviledge to pay 2500 per month. Even movie stars don't pay that much.

Please enjoy your new found very special deal.

Edited by BillR

• 1 year later...