I Need A Break From The Wife And Kids!

Dawseys

Hi guys

I live in the UK and have a wife and two teenage girls. My problem is I want a break

from my everyday life and go by myself for a week or two so i can just do what I want.

I've bought my family to thailand a number of times before and they have seen the red light scene

and knows what goes on well in phuket anyway. :o

I need a good excuse that will let me goto to Thailand so I can just play up with the bar girls

and have some "fun" preferably in phuket or pattaya. Anyone have a good ideas???

Edited by Dawseys

just come on over , bring your wife too.

plenty of lads will , i'm sure , be willing to give her the time away from you that she probably lusts for too whilst you are out having fun.

fun in phuket or pattaya ? there will be plenty of young girls to look after you.

somebody mention young girls ? why dont you bring your daughters too , lots of single lads out here willing to offer their services .

Hi guys

I live in the UK and have a wife and two teenage girls. My problem is I want a break

from my everyday life and go by myself for a week or two so i can just do what I want.

I've bought my family to thailand a number of times before and they have seen the red light scene

and knows what goes on well in phuket anyway. :o

I need a good excuse that will let me goto to Thailand so I can just play up with the bar girls

and have some "fun" preferably in phuket or pattaya. Anyone have a good ideas???

You have my symapathy, i too need a break from my wife and 2 year old son but it's difficult to get away from them. Why don't you take them with you, send them off shopping and go have some fun? Thats exactly what i'll be doing in November when we go to LOS. I'v even sourced a few good bars with short time facilities!! well it's always best to plan ahead.

Have fun, if like me you probably deserve it.