Have 5 yr car license. Will I get 5 yr bike license?

Kenny202

I had to renew my car and bike licence Friday last week and was told that I could not get a 5 year licence with a 1 year visa, so ended up with two temporary two year licences. It was mentioned that the woman was expecting a bribe, but the place was packed out, so how that could happen? not quite sure. TIT!

The contempt comes long after I have been polite and respectful and have done everything they requested patiently. Then go back to be told there is something else required. How would they go being on the receiving end of their own treatment? Oh that's right they're deserving of more respect because they just happened to be born into a life of priveledge. It's wrong and it's a bully mentality. They do just because they can. This has happened to me nearly everytime and most times my missus has dealt with it so it's not like they're telepathically picking up on my feelings. Last time we were told needed photos and a medical only to come back and be told (with a chuckle) they weren't required. 2 hours of our time running around trying to park, shelling out money. They sent us to immigration to get a letter and when we get to immigration they tell us we need a letter from transport to give immigration to get the letter from immigration. Your feeling my contempt for that reason. It's ridiculous

Look I agree with you 100% but you are in they country and not back home in Australia I am Aussie to but I have lean in life to just put up with it shut up and it will get done I did it in my business and I was very successful at making money.

And it is thailand a 3 rd world country who is 30 years behind the times not like the west .

Just look at how most of them drive the worst I have seen in my times on the roads and I was 35 years driver back home .

understand all that perfectly and on the whole love living here. This is why we come on here to vent right?

Yes I like it here to but just not like back home and if not for the hairier Loso you would not come here like most man from the west

The contempt comes long after I have been polite and respectful and have done everything they requested patiently. Then go back to be told there is something else required. How would they go being on the receiving end of their own treatment? Oh that's right they're deserving of more respect because they just happened to be born into a life of priveledge. It's wrong and it's a bully mentality. They do just because they can. This has happened to me nearly everytime and most times my missus has dealt with it so it's not like they're telepathically picking up on my feelings. Last time we were told needed photos and a medical only to come back and be told (with a chuckle) they weren't required. 2 hours of our time running around trying to park, shelling out money. They sent us to immigration to get a letter and when we get to immigration they tell us we need a letter from transport to give immigration to get the letter from immigration. Your feeling my contempt for that reason. It's ridiculous

Kenny 202, i too am a aussie, when i went for my thai license i had to download the queensland license classes and make 4 copies, for them i was then put through the tests and i did have to have a medical, no proof of residence, i was given a 1 year license 1 for the car and 1 for the bike, when i went for my 5 year which was late last year under the new rules, i sat in class for 1 day and just listen to thai speakers talking about road rules, nothing in english no books to help with the rules, then the questions 50 for each license basically the same for bike and then 50 for the car, need to get 45 right, then down to do the practial drive test gee was that a laugh, just watching thai's trying to reverse park, hey but they get to have 7 goes before they get a fail, and have to come back next day to try again, after all of this 2 days you then will get your license. learn to love it, otherwise it will destroy you...