Water Truck Jomtien

pegman

When you live in an area that has 'occasional' water disruptions, you have the number of the water guy on speed dial...

On some severe days, these trucks are so busy that they won't fit in new customers, so unless you've been using their service regularly, you're out of luck

You could say countries like Thailand lack basic infrastructure.. but people find enterprising way to get on, no piped water?... delivery truck.... cooking gas?... delivered in bottles Tap water not safe to drink?.... bottles

Are there not city water mains that supply most buildings?

Yes.

If your building is in the right place you will rarely if ever need to call on the trucks.

The problems start if your building is in the wrong place where pressure is low or where supply just stops from time to time when demand elsewhere is high. Where I am it never happens but I know that only a few minutes walk away from me it is a constant problem.

Are there not city water mains that supply most buildings?

Yes.

If your building is in the right place you will rarely if ever need to call on the trucks.

The problems start if your building is in the wrong place where pressure is low or where supply just stops from time to time when demand elsewhere is high. Where I am it never happens but I know that only a few minutes walk away from me it is a constant problem.

Great answer, thanks.

Archived