Good movie.

I can be either way about Tarantino's movies but hateful 8 is very good - somebody in a review described it as a Agnatha Christie western which may give you an idea what it is about .

I did not like Skyfall overall at all - i can normally enjoy action/spy movies of this ilk but this one was well below the others. Just my opinion.

Skyfall is old, try Spectre, I really enjoyed it.

I can be either way about Tarantino's movies but hateful 8 is very good - somebody in a review described it as a Agnatha Christie western which may give you an idea what it is about .

I did not like Skyfall overall at all - i can normally enjoy action/spy movies of this ilk but this one was well below the others. Just my opinion.

Sorry , you are right - it is spectre , not skyfall i meant . Both were disappointing however though but Spectre was worse . They have just lost the magic of the older James Bond movies.

Sorry , you are right - it is spectre , not skyfall i meant . Both were disappointing however though but Spectre was worse . They have just lost the magic of the older James Bond movies.

You mean like when Roger Moore played Bond? What a load of garbage they were, and the ones with Timothy Dalton weren't much better. Pretty far removed from the character that Ian Fleming created.

You mean like when Roger Moore played Bond? What a load of garbage they were, and the ones with Timothy Dalton weren't much better. Pretty far removed from the character that Ian Fleming created.

I don't necessarily mean those either - all though it is interesting to see Bangkok in The man with the Golden Gun .

There were Bond films that were definitely more enjoyable than others and often it had more to do with the script, location and other factors than who played Bond. i just have not enjoyed the last two or three as much as a few of the earlier ones.

I don't necessarily mean those either - all though it is interesting to see Bangkok in The man with the Golden Gun .

There were Bond films that were definitely more enjoyable than others and often it had more to do with the script, location and other factors than who played Bond. i just have not enjoyed the last two or three as much as a few of the earlier ones.

Well, which earlier ones are you talking about? The Sean Connery Bond's were good for their day, but seem pretty dated now.

Hateful Eight was a turd, IMO. Avoid that like Zika virus.

Deadpool is awesome. It Follows was a pretty good horror film. Slow and atmospheric. The last Hunger Games film was great. Ex Machina is creepy and a little uncomfortable, but thought provoking.

The best stuff is television though. Daredevil is really good. Like 13 one hour movies. Man in the High Castle is well done too.

Hateful Eight was a turd, IMO. Avoid that like Zika virus.

Deadpool is awesome. It Follows was a pretty good horror film. Slow and atmospheric. The last Hunger Games film was great. Ex Machina is creepy and a little uncomfortable, but thought provoking.

The best stuff is television though. Daredevil is really good. Like 13 one hour movies. Man in the High Castle is well done too.

I agree, Hateful Eight was a snooze fest and I'm a Tarantino fan.