Best shop in cm to buy laptop

blueyeshk

Try Chi Chang computers in Chiang Mai land road. They've given me excellent service over the past 3 years, a heap of computer-savvy guys there and not some shop assistant who knows zilch.

Not 100% sure if they do retail sales there, but they have a shop-full of computers, mostly HP.

If you're buying a new computer, make sure you get a disk with the operating system on it. Probably not so hard now that Windows 10 is free, but that won't be forever.

I bought mine in the Computer Plaza next to Icon Mall... I think I may have been the first big ticket laptop they ever sold; they even took photos of me opening the bloody box but the service was excellent and I will use them again. MSI dealer on the left hand side was who I used but they all seem to be interconnected in there as I picked it up from a completely different store...

be careful buying 15 inch computer retail, check the resolution, most asian consumer models tend to have big lo def screens and poor video.

personally id order exactly what i want direct from the manufacturer if it want easily available otherwise.

'Goodspeed Computer', first shop on the left in Computer Plaza on the north west side outside the moat. Goodspeed now has 4-5 shops in Chiang Mai (two in Computer Plaza,) and has been handling all my computer needs for 15 years. He sells laptops and constructs desktop units, services everything he sells, and has an excellent reputation around town.

'Goodspeed Computer', first shop on the left in Computer Plaza on the north west side outside the moat. Goodspeed now has 4-5 shops in Chiang Mai (two in Computer Plaza,) and has been handling all my computer needs for 15 years. He sells laptops and constructs desktop units, services everything he sells, and has an excellent reputation around town.

Please give there Phone number

Thanks

Thanks

053-404-794 for the shop

081-568-6473 for the owner, Khun Nung

Thanks

+1 for Goodspeed....Bought 2 Dells from them along with service work - always good & have the genuine apps/programs for any needed upgrades....I've used the one in the older building/plaza/mall by the moat.....

Banana IT in the Central Festival centre, upper floor.

One of my graduate students took me there because he knew several of their staff were quite knowledgeable (not just commission salespeople). Very clear comments / explanations etc., from the staff, and good listeners.

Bought a Lenovo Yoga notebook, Banana staff downloaded Windows 10, never had any problems whatever, fair price.