looking for vet products/meds

Hi, I am looking for a supplier of Vet products for horses/dogs in the Bangkok area? Can anyone advise of such places in BKK?

even better If possible i would prefer to go straight to a lab in this field so i can mix exactly what i want...?

Appreciate your reply!

Cheers

What type of vet meds are you looking for?

Myo-Inositol Trispyrophosphate

HYALURONATE SODIUM

amongst other things

What type of vet meds are you looking for?

Myo-Inositol Trispyrophosphate

HYALURONATE SODIUM

amongst other things

Where are you intending to use this performance enhancing stuff ?

Does Thailand run big money horse/dog races ?

Or do you intend to sell this stuff for human consumption ?

Edited by sunnyjim5

I am heavily involved in the racing industry . Thailand races for next to nothing $ at the moment. Def not for human consumption... Do you have any ideas where i might get this type of stuff?

if dopeing is your game ? its not rocket science if you want to know where you can optain it.

i was involved in the same game more than 45yrs ago,then it was common knowledge where you got it from.bute was one.

I am heavily involved in the racing industry . Thailand races for next to nothing $ at the moment. Def not for human consumption... Do you have any ideas where i might get this type of stuff?

if dopeing is your game ? its not rocket science if you want to know where you can optain it.

i was involved in the same game more than 45yrs ago,then it was common knowledge where you got it from.bute was one.

this has got to be a TROLL. anybody who has been in this game KNOWS you dont look for dope, it will come to you.