Urgent donations needed for medical bills of a British expat in Samui

webfact

Looks like malpractise in which case the hospital should be covering the complications incurred by the metal left inside. The intial medical cost for the surgery,care needed to stabilize his condition enough to withstand travel and travel cost is still a substantial amount.

He is travelling down the road to where he lives,not half way across the world.What about 400k baht for marriage visa,that's what it is there for.What does he live on,fresh air,must have money in a bank,somewhere.

So he's lying in hospital with his family literally begging for money and you think he's holding onto cash? Where's your logic? Same place as your moral compass I bet.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And if everyone donated $5 whenever asked for help ....... Never mind

Bunch of Thaivisa tightwads, at least donate $5 each, or it may be you next that nobody helps. It's shameful less than 100 people have offered any help so far.

From messages posted on the fundraising page:

...I decided to look up the hospital where your Dad is. Here's what one site says: "This hospital is part of the Prince of Songkhla University, and as such is also a teaching hospital. The hospital is considered one of the best hospitals in Southern Thailand."...It seems he's getting the best of care, expensive though it is....

Am I right in guessing that this is a government hospital?

Archived