What is the most "Non Smoking" country other than USA?

arunsakda

I am sick and tired of all people screaming about smoking. I stopped smoking 6 months ago, however am vaping instead. I can't stand hearing about squeaks about smoking. We have GMO foods, CAFO meats, animals injected with hormones and antibiotics, the GMO foods require herbicides and pesticides that are sprayed in abandon and then sold over the counter in our super markets.

We have polluted waters, we have lead and fluoride in our tap water, we have arsenic riddled chickens, we have pesticides on all fruits and veggies that we eat daily. We have smog in cities, we have petroleum fumes, and yet complain about the occasional whiff of tobacco smoke, get real.

we go to doctors and ingest tons of antibiotics. We use pain killers that are opioids, we get poisoned with vaccines, and yet there is the rabid squeak against tobacco. Well, if you don't smoke and get a whiff now and then from someone smoking, I doubt it will kill you. However the above mentioned items certainly will. Those are my sixpence thoughts on this subject. Smoking has been around since ancient times. I understand, not good for you, but please put it in some perspective instead of behaving like a rabid dog.

I'm afradi you'vemissed out the real killer.

Today there was a report on BBC that scientists have concluded that air fesheners are killing us slowly. They suggest you leave your windows open instead.

Quick, lets get a ban sorted asap. as I assume the little kid in the car who is being saved from tobacco smoke is now beginning to die from the air freshener.

Hi dont smoke near eater dont smoke near kids But you know what . put a 100 smokers in a room for an hour with a single non smoker and we will all walk away. but you put your car in the same room as the somkers. nobody is going home

This thread is not about air fresheners, auto exhaust, antibiotics, GMO's or any of that. It is about progressing socially to a point where people who choose not to smoke can go about our daily business and be secure in our homes without being assaulted by those who think it is their God Given Right to foist cigarette smoke on all and sundry.

By the way if I was in a room with 100 smokers I would surely retch my guts out only from the horrible odour emanating from their bodies, clothes, and breath before they lit the first "Benson and Hedges".

Smoking is far worse than terrorism. (Just count the bodies), and would be an easier issue to solve.

Hi dont smoke near eater dont smoke near kids But you know what . put a 100 smokers in a room for an hour with a single non smoker and we will all walk away. but you put your car in the same room as the somkers. nobody is going home

This thread is not about air fresheners, auto exhaust, antibiotics, GMO's or any of that. It is about progressing socially to a point where people who choose not to smoke can go about our daily business and be secure in our homes without being assaulted by those who think it is their God Given Right to foist cigarette smoke on all and sundry.

By the way if I was in a room with 100 smokers I would surely retch my guts out only from the horrible odour emanating from their bodies, clothes, and breath before they lit the first "Benson and Hedges".

Smoking is far worse than terrorism. (Just count the bodies), and would be an easier issue to solve.

That's a perefectly reasonable point of view to put forward.

However, as with most threads they can go off at a tangent and I was as guilty as most when I referred to air fresheners. Except, that was an actual serious ariticle on the BBC two days ago.

The original OP was asking for a suggestion of which country to visit, on the basis of which had the most draconian no smoking laws. It just seemed an odd request to raise, as opposed to the principle of smokers polluting other peoples lives. After all, I am opposed to hunting of wild animals for pleasure, but I would hardly take my decision on visiting a country - presumably on holiday - on the basis as to the strictness of the law on such a pastime. Or refrain from visiting Thailand whilst under military control.

Archived