How to get to Uttaradit from Phitsanulok airport?

jaroulz

I will arrive at Phitsanulok Airport early in the morning by Air Asia flight from Bangkok and I need to continue to Uttaradit to visit some relative.

Is there any shuttle bus? Mini Bus? Taxi?

I need a fast & proper mode of transportation (not a third class local bus with no air and no sitting seat) as the person who is traveling is not in good condition.

If someone could tell me the exact fares for any taxi or minibus, please let me know as it's really hard to find any infos on Google and even on Thaivisa about that very transfer.

Thank you.

I've flown that flight several times (6:55-7:50am). There really aren't that many taxis there, but I've asked how much to go to Ao Muang Uttaradit and quoted 1500 baht one time and 1300 baht another. They won't go for less, unless of course they're headed that way to begin with. Other than that, a taxi to the P'lok bus station is b/t 150-200 baht, and you'll be able to can a a/c bus within 30 minutes to Utt. for less than 100 baht. Hopefully, the relative can arrange for a car to pick you up. On the other-hand, you could change your ticket to Nok Air and get the fly & ride (shuttle bus) to Utt., but of course the time of the flight may not fit your schedule.

Archived