Thai woman mysteriously disappears from Din Daeng condo balcony

webfact

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTH?

According to Pol. Surin Suksai, a resident on the 9th floor said he witnessed a Thai woman moving past his balcony as she used a rope to rappel down the building. He said she landed on the ground safely and escaped, Thairath reported.

Maybe she's done this a few times before? Practice makes perfect na khaaaa wai2.gif

Nothing mysterious about disappearing of a balcony the options are limited across up or down or the boyfriends story is a load of bulls*it and her body will turn up soon in some silly place, I do hope a friend dropped her a rope and she climbed up and opened the door and walked away from her angry argumentative boyfriend.

Nothing mysterious about disappearing of a balcony the options are limited across up or down or the boyfriends story is a load of bulls*it and her body will turn up soon in some silly place, I do hope a friend dropped her a rope and she climbed up and opened the door and walked away from her angry argumentative boyfriend.

I'm guessing the boyfriend is full of it.

"having an argument with his girlfriend named "Bua" about her miscarriage"

Is it just me or is there something really @#$%&! up about having an argument with your girlfriend about her miscarriage?

That would depend on the nature of the argument. Perhaps he was blaming her for causing the miscarriage through alcohol abuse, perhaps she was blaming him for causing the miscarriage for shouting at her, who knows, but it is certainly possible to argue at such a stressful time when obviously really what they should have been doing was comforting each other. The other option being that this it is merely another poor translation and should read 'abortion'.

Never argue with Thai women, you won`t like them when they`re angry. Do not watch the video if you are of nervous disposition.

Some of us come on ThaiVisa to get away from these terrible drams on the television, would you mind not posting this banal off topic crap in the future, thanks