Is the E.U as we know it ,finished ?

I do not know if we will vote out. But the economic migrant crisis will destroy the EU in the end,Europe is being overun

a view without any substantiation.

"Brussels bombers DID plan to attack nuclear power station as police uncover 12 hours of footage jihadists filmed outside a plant director's home."
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not know if we will vote out. But the economic migrant crisis will destroy the EU in the end,Europe is being overun

a view without any substantiation.

"Brussels bombers DID plan to attack nuclear power station as police uncover 12 hours of footage jihadists filmed outside a plant director's home."

once i DID plan to buy a Learjet...

Good that you mentioned the study was commissioned (payed for) by the CBI who want continue taking advantage of cheaper European Labour.

I can understand NAAM that as a German you would prefer for the UK to remain in the corrupt EU, and therefore share the cost with the German taxpayers. You obviously relies that in the event of a UK withdrawal, the German taxpayer will be burdened with nearly all the cost of supporting the non productive areas of the EU. As well as continuing to import large numbers of people who have no intention of integrating into the wider German population,unless of corse,it's on their terms.

no you understand Naam who copied and pasted a comment of British origin which he considers an assumptive claim without any substantiation like dozens of other claims presently published.

my preferences are neither pro/con UK in EU nor the stupid German taxpayers (a group to which i do not belong) who voted politicians into power who make their lives not only complicated and in certain aspects even miserable by adhering stubbornly not only to own stupid policies but also bow to the €U-cretins in Brussels.

Thank you for confirming my thoughts that you are very good at riddles. In today's tV regarding the Panama leaks, you state that you are in fact German, yet boost about the fact you pay no tax in that country,preferring to hide your money in 14 other countries. I just wonder where you acquired all that money ( maybe your ex Brussels bureaucrat ) and how do you sleep at knight.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a feeling that the vote will be to stay in the EU, I wonder how the pound will react if this happens?

There will be a a immediate and temporary spike reflecting the markets relief of not having to deal with the uncertainties involved in an exit.

This will replenish the value lost do to the recent uncertainties, and perhaps gain some value do to exuberance.

Soon after realities will settle in and so will the value of the pound to reflect realities.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a feeling that the vote will be to stay in the EU, I wonder how the pound will react if this happens?

There are no systems in place , for a UKEXIT , no preparations , exit is not an option .

IN or OUT , UK is finished , we are a nation of lame ducks ,and immies , to quote Shakespeare , we are , well and truely ........blink.png

We can soon expect to be informed , THAT , if in our stupidity , we vote out ,

UK credit score , will suffer ,and we will not be allowed to borrow money ,

However , Goverment salaries , and civil service pensions , will be protetected , from the nasty real world , until brusells decides??clap2.gif

i am delaying my money tranfers , until after the election .when the pound will rapidly recover .55 bht a thank you from the rite honourable PM,

p.s . this is classified , confidential , keep this info to yourself,, or else . coffee1.gif

Edited by elliss