How can I fix my broken screen iPhone6 in CM with reasonable price?

jiangaq

Go to any Central, there is an Apple store.

There are no Apple Stores in Thailand. The nearest are in Singapore and Hong Kong.

There are Apple Authorised Resellers, such as iStudio. The problem with these is that they will usually send equipment to Singapore for repair by Apple. This usually means a three-week wait.

This is the preferred (and Apple-approved) way of doing things, but three weeks.

Beware using non Apple components/repair centres. Apparently the latest s/w update 9.2.1 can recognise non standard parts and effectively turns your phone into a brick. Just Google - lots of angry iPhone owners out there!

This is the preferred (and Apple-approved) way of doing things, but three weeks.

Ok, iStudio then :). Probably the only way to not invalidate the warranty. Also keep in mind there are quality issues. Wife got her iPhone screen repaired with some no-name stuff. Did not work properly and broke again not so long after.

With all the hassle people seem to be having with Apple phones, Im so glad I steered clear of them. Samsung isnt much better although a lot easier to fix.

If Apple had such a quality fixation then why are all these people having such a hard time with them?

I expect Apple will find the going a bit tough this quarter as profits are sure to be down.

I know a few who are mightly pissd. One guy rang back to Australia and it took 30 minutes on another cellphone to get an answer.

He wasnt impressed that all the dealers here wanted him to buy a new phone with a very low trade in on his broken Iphone.

With all the hassle people seem to be having with Apple phones, Im so glad I steered clear of them. Samsung isnt much better although a lot easier to fix.

If Apple had such a quality fixation then why are all these people having such a hard time with them?

I expect Apple will find the going a bit tough this quarter as profits are sure to be down.

I know a few who are mightly pissd. One guy rang back to Australia and it took 30 minutes on another cellphone to get an answer.

He wasnt impressed that all the dealers here wanted him to buy a new phone with a very low trade in on his broken Iphone.

I've owned several iPhones over the years and never had trouble with any of them.

"All these people?" Apple sold almost 75 million iPhones between October and December.

I did (drop on a pavement and) break a screen. Third party fix at Central Airport Plaza was inexpensive and lasted long enough to be worth the price, but of course not the same quality as an original screen.