Onward Ticket

Hi i'm from the UK with Thai Wife

Is it possible to get 60 day extension with all the relevant marriage Documents after 30 day Visa Exempt Stamp in Bangkok at the Krabi Immigration Office.

As i need to change my flight today which is the deadline to change it

if this is possible as otherwise i can leave the original flight plan and return to the UK.As i am worried i have used up all my visa time ie came her on 3 month single Non O from Marraige in November 2015

and then did 30 day visa exempt Stamp extended 30 days at Bangkok Immigration now would like to get 60 Extsion after that.

Thank -you for any advice

POMCHOB

Edited by POMCHOB

Krabi will do the 60 day extension but not sure the will do it after the 30 day extension you have gotten already.

You have not used up all your time here. You could do another border run for another visa exempt entry if you wanted to.

• Like 1

Krabi will do the 60 day extension but not sure the will do it after the 30 day extension you have gotten already.

You have not used up all your time here. You could do another border run for another visa exempt entry if you wanted to.

Thank-you ubonjoe for your

generous help with this muddle it appears the OI has given the wrong decision in only giving me 30 days.

I totaly agree with you that i now have already been given the 30 day extension(which should of been 60 days at the Laksi Office) which is what i tried to explain to the IO on the day but she would not budge on it .she explained i had to take documents to Krabi Local Office to get 60 days after this extension!

But it looks like i cant even do that as the 30 day stamp has already been extended yesterday by 30 days

Can i complain about this to the Laksi Immigration Office Manager to get anything changed?

And also would i be able to get a NON O 3 month single entry Visa without financial proof from Penang without or can i only now get a 30 visa Exempt stamp?

Thanks for your time in helping me much appreciated too.

POMCHOB

Edited by POMCHOB

If you are in Krabi you should at least try to get the 60 day extension at immigration.

It would do no good to go back to immigration to try and get the 30 days changed to 60 days.

You could get a non-o visa in Penang without a problem.

• Like 2

If you are in Krabi you should at least try to get the 60 day extension at immigration.

It would do no good to go back to immigration to try and get the 30 days changed to 60 days.

You could get a non-o visa in Penang without a problem.

Thanks ubonjoe

Thats looking much better ,i know my wife has to accompany me to Krabi Office Immigration.

but would she need to travel to Penang with me to the Immigration Office?

Also is there any requirement for Financial Proof at Penang?

Thanks for your concise and quick response's which have been excellent

POMCHOB

I have just noticed on the siam legal website it states

In the case of a Non-Immigrant “O” Visa for Marriage, you must submit a copy of your marriage certificate, a photo of your spouse, ID of your spouse, along with a copy of your Thai Bank book but if no financial proof is not needed at Penang is this true?

It doesn't mention whether its a 3 month Single or Multiple entry though.

Hi

With a Non O single enrty Visa Based on Marriage with no financial proof from Penang is an Onward ticket needed to be shown on returning to

Thai Border from Penang as i will be eventually purchasing a new one way ticket back to the UK as i will be cancelling my Flight ticket today.

Thanks for any advice

POMCHOB

I would not trust any info on that website. Sounds more like info for a one year extension at immigration.

You will only need your passport, marriage certificate plus a copy, signed copies of your wife's ID card and house book. No financial proof is needed for a single entry non-o visa.

• Like 1

I would not trust any info on that website. Sounds more like info for a one year extension at immigration.

You will only need your passport, marriage certificate plus a copy, signed copies of your wife's ID card and house book. No financial proof is needed for a single entry non-o visa.

Thank-you ubonjoe you have been amazing all all the help today

So there is no requirement for onward ticket to UK when entering back into the thailand?

as i have to cancel this afternoon and will get a new one way ticket.............. eventually!Thanks for all you kind replies

POMCHOB

Edited by POMCHOB

An onward ticket is not required by immigration when entering on any kind of visa. In the case of a Non O, I do not even know of consulates that require one before issuing a visa.

Thanks BritTim for your reply much appreciated too

POMCHOB

In the case of a Non-Immigrant “O” Visa for Marriage, you must submit a copy of your marriage certificate, a photo of your spouse, ID of your spouse, along with a copy of your Thai Bank book but if no financial proof is not needed at Penang is this true?

Duff website with duff information.

Stay away from commercial websites.

Edited by Eclipse
  • Like 1

Duff website with duff information.

Stay away from commercial websites.

Hi Eclipse thanks for your reply and the heads upthumbsup.gif

POMCHOB