Quiet day at Suvarnabhumi Airport Immigration

I've been coming and going in and out of Immigraton at Suvarnabhumi Airport for the past 14 years or so and last night was the best experience I've had in all those years.....just walked off the plane about the 6pm hour and walked right on through Immigraton.....no lines, no wait....beat my luggage to the pick up spot with time to hit the bathroom and the currency exchange booth.....wow.....living the dream....????

Just a matter of arriving flights and maybe the right Immigration area at the right time...20 minutes later could be an entirely different story. A lot of travellers arriving in BKK are unaware there are two Immigration areas, about a 3 minute walk apart, one services planes arriving at A,B,C and D1-4 and the other, gates D5-10, E,F & G Just before you go up the ramp that leads to the area, if you look, you will see some flat screen TV's that show each area. It is not unusual that one will have 20 minute lines while the other is practically walk-up.

Check it out the next time you come through.

I remember the good old days when the Bangkok airports used to be chok a block with people wanting to come to Thailand, those were the days when Thailand was really nice , those days Thailand was a cheap destination and there were friendly girls everywhere , any bar you would walk into and the girls would all clamour for my company , these days when you walk into a bar , the girls just say "Youre going to have to pay double, you fat bald incoherent old twunt" .

Thailand just isnt the same any more, its not like how it used to be 30 years ago

I remember the good old days when the Bangkok airports used to be chok a block with people wanting to come to Thailand, those were the days when Thailand was really nice , those days Thailand was a cheap destination and there were friendly girls everywhere , any bar you would walk into and the girls would all clamour for my company , these days when you walk into a bar , the girls just say "Youre going to have to pay double, you fat bald incoherent old twunt" .

Thailand just isnt the same any more, its not like how it used to be 30 years ago

Of course you'll have to pay double. You're 30 years older!