Face Off: Senior country star reveals '35-year-old face' after surgery

webfact

Face Off: Senior country star reveals '35-year-old face' after surgery
By Coconuts Bangkok

faceoff1.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Country singer Surachai Sombatchareon, 59, shocked the public by revealing his new, younger face today, after he underwent controversial "Face Off" surgery last month.

Surachai, one of the most respected singers in the Thai country music industry, said he was now a very happy and younger-looking man after undergoing facelift surgery which delivered on its promise to make him look 35.

"It's a personal right to want plastic surgery. I'd like to tell everyone I'm happy and I had wanted to do it for a long time," Surachai said at a press conference today.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/03/03/face-senior-country-star-reveals-35-year-old-face-after-surgery

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2016-03-03

The Thai people are very vain. Constantly preening themselves and checking the mirror, window reflection etc.. The men are just as bad as the woman..cheesy.gifgiggle.gif

I like a girl that keeps herself in shape and takes care of her appearance.. I take it you like slobs ? Guys should also take care of themselves and take pride in their appearance. Surgery is a bit too much for me but i wont judge those that want it.

If he is happy up to him.

There are enough guys not looking after themselves and seeing wrinkles, beer gut and blemishes as some kind of attraction.

IMHO, he doesn't look 35 but some improvement can be seen.

In my family we have these huge "teabags" under our eyes sometimes making it even necessary to remove them like my uncle has done and I fail to see anything wrong with it. After all, it is ones own body and he can do whatever he wants with it.

Kudos to the surgeon. As for the patient, if this doesn't give him a second wind, nothing will. As for me, I've grown fond of my early onset decrepitude. But it decidedly ain't for the squeamish.

Well it is just a little step extra this man did,

Paint hair like most man do now a days. Grey is out.

Put aal thight, plastic is fantasitc.

Soon bleach skin because white is in.

A new order is rising....

Our late Micheal would be very pleased.

Edited by Autonuaq