Embroidery Patches

CMKiwi

I checked this topic using the search mode and the latest replies were about 8 years ago so here goes again....

There is a shop in Airport plaza not far from Tops supermarket that does a lot of cowboy inspired stuff, lots of leather goods (Which arent too badly priced). They also have a reasonable selection of embroidered patches.

I have purchased about 15 from there but their selection of patches with music band themes is somewhat limited. I found Pink Floyd, Led Zepplin, Motley Crue, Def Leppard, The Who and a few others.

Today I had a scout around Warrarot market but didnt see anything resembling the items Im after. I too am aware that there is a shop (still) in Tesco Lotus superhighway that has a machine all set up to embroider whatever you desire.

I used them a few years ago to get some big "Wild Hogs" patches made for my brother in NZ. They did a great job but were a bit on the expensive side.

Does anyone know of other places that have embroidered patches? Id rather just pick through what they have and not worry about getting individual items made up.

Im havin flashbacks to an earlier age and desided to cover a cut off jean jacket with patches of bands that I remmeber from the past....yep Im no fashion follower thats for sure!

West side of Yupparat School across the street from the school near the PO is a Sporting Goods Store, they make patches and may have some stock upstairs. That puts it about about 50 meters North of the 3 kings monument.

Cheers for your replies....I will cover both places tomorrow.

Silly me didnt go upstairs in Warrarot today. Forgot all about the sewing ladies up in that area.

The Sporting Goods store is a new one for me so it will a nice little adventure.

Cheers again.

I went to the sporting goods store...lots of patches but only a couple of music inspired ones....ie KISS my ass and 2 different Rolling Stones ones.

Didnt get to the Warrarot place as unfortunately I had the car today and parking is a real bitch....maybe tomorrow when Im back on the bike. Cheers all.