Colon Hydrotherapy in Rangsit or Pathum Thani

lotus260

Well, high colonic coffee enemas used to be popular until it was found that they really didn't have any benefit superior to regular enemas and coffee was found not to be a very good substance to be putting in your colon from the bottom up. I assume that the OP is referring to something like this.

my advice to get your body detoxed, every morning drink around 1 liter of warm water, add to the warm water a half lemon (if available, but water is the essential, after drink the water, hold yourself for at least an hour from any intakes,

also in case you are a smoker and addict to coffee/smoke have to hold yourself, this is to give enough time to your body to work out and the water be absorbed and the job done,, very simple and easy, do this as a daily habit, and your body will be hydrated and detoxed at no any cost, remind to keep drinking water (even not warm) just the room temperature is fine, more is better, add lemon excellent for detox and help to burn belly fats,

All the best,

my advice to get your body detoxed, every morning drink around 1 liter of warm water, add to the warm water a half lemon (if available, but water is the essential, after drink the water, hold yourself for at least an hour from any intakes,

also in case you are a smoker and addict to coffee/smoke have to hold yourself, this is to give enough time to your body to work out and the water be absorbed and the job done,, very simple and easy, do this as a daily habit, and your body will be hydrated and detoxed at no any cost, remind to keep drinking water (even not warm) just the room temperature is fine, more is better, add lemon excellent for detox and help to burn belly fats,

All the best,

Is there any reputable scientific evidence which supports your advice ?

No evidence that any special detox regimen really works. Eat and drink moderately and your body will detox itself. The smokers, drinkers and poor diet eaters are trying to find a magic bullet.

@DogNo1, Yeah, that is what I meant, even filtered water is used for the job.

Sorry, I wasn’t into much of a debate but to get some information if anyone knew about a place in Rangsit area. I’m to come to Thailand (to Pathumthani) for about a week, there want be much time to search around.

It would be great help if anyone knows a place and the rates.

@DogNo1, Yeah, that is what I meant, even filtered water is used for the job.

Sorry, I wasn’t into much of a debate but to get some information if anyone knew about a place in Rangsit area. I’m to come to Thailand (to Pathumthani) for about a week, there want be much time to search around.

It would be great help if anyone knows a place and the rates.

Google lists a number of places which may be of interest to you.

Use this search term < colon hydrotherapy Bangkok >

Thanks, I already found few posts which are very old. That's why the new thread.

Google wasn't helpful at all. It knows about the Bangkok & Chiang Mai though smile.png

I'm more interested of place in Rangsit or Pathumthani (closer to Thammasat University)

Well, high colonic coffee enemas used to be popular until it was found that they really didn't have any benefit superior to regular enemas and coffee was found not to be a very good substance to be putting in your colon from the bottom up. I assume that the OP is referring to something like this.

You would be wrong.

Coffee enemas and colonic irrigation or hydrotherapy are completely different.

A coffee enema involves about half a litre of coffee mixed with warm water and retained for 10mins or so.

I am not sure where you got you information about coffee enemas being proved useless or harmful because that certainly isn't the case.

Have you ever done one?

I have and many of my friends have and we all found we felt pretty good after doing them,

Coffee is actually good on the liver as it helps reduce inflammation of the liver and also opens up the bile ducts to help get rid of sludge out of the liver.

Colonic Hydrotherapy involves pumping a lots of water up your bottom into your bowel and colon and getting rid of the debris. It takes around 45mins and also involves gentle massage to help remove stuff that may have been stuck there for a long time.

If you haven't done it you wouldn't have any idea of the benefits or not.

Rasayana have a branch in Bangkok that do it and there are quite a few others about the place. Cost is around 3k baht per treatment.

Indeed there is no evidence at all of health benefits, and there are potential risks, to this but OP asked only where to get it, not for opinions about it. So let us stick to that.

The specific geographic area OP mentions is not likely to offer much if any of this sort of thing though.

Indeed there is no evidence at all of health benefits, and there are potential risks, to this but OP asked only where to get it, not for opinions about it. So let us stick to that.

The specific geographic area OP mentions is not likely to offer much if any of this sort of thing though.

Coffee enemas were actually in the Meryck manual up until some time in the 1970s.

The story goes that they were used in WW1 when they run out of morphine because it was found they were a good painkiller.

As for evidence there is plenty of anectodal evidence that people have benefitted from them.

On the other hand there is no evidence to suggest they don't have benefit either.

The porridge that is swallowed before colonoscopy clears the pipes,never seen so much cleanliness on a viewing

True...and a colonoscopy is the best way to found out about your colon health. Better..it is the ONLY way...and can save your life founding a problem before too late. Own experience.

Thanks "Thanyaburi Mac", "JAS21" & Sheryl; I doped an message to "St Carlos Medical centre"
Also Yanhee Hospital has but in BKK. I'll check Asok too (BKK if nothing else is found)

I'll update the thread with results for others to benefit.

I'm coming this weekend, there is more time to collect some more places. Any more ideas please?

I felt very, very good after my recent colonoscopy. In the past, when I've had procedures that involved imaging of the lower intestine, the docs have complained that I didn't "get myself clean" even though I followed their cleaning procedures to the letter -- this was in the U.S. And sure, enough, right after the procedures, as soon as I ate a nice, traditional high-fat American breakfast, I'd pass about a cup of small, hard fecal material -- the stuff that the doctors complained I wasn't removing with their prescribed cleaning procedure.

I told this to the Thai G.I. doctor when arranging the colonoscopy and asked if I could just go for colon hydrotherapy the day before the colonoscopy to get myself clean. He was adamantly opposed. Instead, he prescribed three days of living on nothing but clear liquids with two evenings of pre-procedure prepping similar to the one-evening programs of the U.S. And drinking much, much water.

The colonoscopy showed a GI tract that was clean as a whistle with no polyps. Wow, finally a good colonoscopy result, rather than having a doctor waffle about the results because he couldn't get a "clean image".

NancyL: You must have been pretty hungry! When I had my colonoscopy at Bumrungrad, despite the one-day prep, my colon still wasn't clean. The nurse gave me enemas until it was. Did your doctor tell you why he opposed hydrotherapy?

Thanks Sheryl & JAS21

A doctor of Yanhee Hospital responded to my email, just as another old threads stated, just walking-in, register at the International reception and 45 — 60 min flush of 25l of liquid. Cost THB 900/-

HMC Clinic in Asoke is way far a way from Thammasat. Yankee is about 40+km still far but . . . .

No response from St Carlos Hospital

Any more suggestions, anyone?
What about Rangsit Future Park, any clinic in it ?

I’m coming this weekend to Thailand, just for 6 days, no time to search around.

Detox.pdf

Edited by lotus260

NancyL: You must have been pretty hungry! When I had my colonoscopy at Bumrungrad, despite the one-day prep, my colon still wasn't clean. The nurse gave me enemas until it was. Did your doctor tell you why he opposed hydrotherapy?

Enemas are very effective at cleaning the bowel and intestines.

I did them myself before I had a colonoscopy a few years back.

I think a lot of people just don't like the idea of sticking a tube up their bottom.

I think it is an anglo cultural thing. Europeans don't seem to hold the same sort of fears.

Thanks Sheryl & JAS21

A doctor of Yanhee Hospital responded to my email, just as another old threads stated, just walking-in, register at the International reception and 45 60 min flush of 25l of liquid. Cost THB 900/-

HMC Clinic in Asoke is way far a way from Thammasat. Yankee is about 40+km still far but . . . .

No response from St Carlos Hospital

Any more suggestions, anyone?

What about Rangsit Future Park, any clinic in it ?

Im coming this weekend to Thailand, just for 6 days, no time to search around.

That is a pretty good price.

I doubt whether you will get much cheaper than that.

You need to ensure you have a good probiotic after you have done the therapy as the good gut bacteria needs to be replenished.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone for all that information. All of it (including the objective ones) were helpful.

Since there is no latest information (anywhere in the web that I could find) I thought updating the thread will be of help to someone. Be warned, this can become graphic smile.png

We visited St Carlos Hospital, they were very negative, treated us like we were doing a crime or something. At least that is how we felt.

Yanhee was a different story, other then the receptionist who was bit grumpy to be a Khun Thai. smile.png they were welcoming us with smile (what do one expect in Thailand) directed us to the International desk in ground floor. There is Hospital Registration and the usual Hospital questioners, taking and signing passport copies and the stuff like that.

We were sent to 7th floor (Detox Floor) where they have multiple things including O2 treatment, chelation therapy (I'm leaving that for the next visit to Thailand biggrin.png ) and the like. By the time we went to the 7th floor, the staff were ready to receive us (again with Thai smiles) Checked the blood pressure and the rest of the hospital stuff. Wait for some time, called to meet a doctor. Few questions then he explained what & how they will be doing "the procedure" (big name for simple Bhasti) and asked us to wait in the waiting area.

A male attendant took me to a room (Detox Room), a room one would expect in a clean hospital, very clean with a TV & an attached bathroom (a must after "The Procedure"). Bit of a talk again, asked to sit on the bed like thing, took about 8" tube (sterile I thing since it was in a sealed package), explained that he will be inserting that in to the rectum and . . . . .

Did the first filling and flush, told me to call him when the water reaches 10l at which point he came and message to belly. There is a tube where you can see all that tasty stuff you eat the other-day. Lot of that tasty Puckboon (mostly half digested) among other things were going out. few times there was a bit of a abdominal pain otherwise it was all right (other than I had to look at all that po coming out).

First day the water never became clear. always cloudy. Even though they did not use coffee for the day-1

Second day it was bit clear towards the last 8l or so. I wasn't keeping the food as simple too, last night prawn skins were going out with that beautiful shiny red colour as it was, undigested. Very bad Karma of eating those poor souls. I didn't talked to the doctor, but what concerned me was sort of pieces of transparent tissues with red (blood looking) patches were going out with the clear water..

Third day mostly the water was clear with less debris and no blood looking tissues.

Since day 2, they mixed coffee to that 25l of water. On the third day (second day with coffee) twice or so I had mild craps in the belly for less than a minute, but nothing that worried me.

After every treatment, my blood pressure dropped to (so called) normal from (sometimes very) high value; amazing; specially thinking about all those who commented negatively or doubtfully about colon flush.

Every day passed, since that last flush, I felt more and more lighter with some pleasant feeling in the belly. I wish I could do 10 days or so biggrin.png

One more thing worth mentioning; those white eyes every one talks about, yes they become extremely white, unbelievably white; even just after the first detox it self.

And complains (negative stuff): One centre in Chiang Mai, others said, that two staff continuously message the belly during the whole one hour (I read in an old thread). I wished they had done the same in Yanhee; I really missed that, at Yanhee they simply leave you to message the belly by your self. Very bad treatment; not what I expected. I wasn't in to go to Chiang Mai, but may be another time.

Now the charges:

Day 1:
Treatment: 900/-
Hospital chargers: 150/-
Other (god knows for what) 20/-

Day 2 & 3

post-187980-0-16259400-1458645629_thumb.

post-187980-0-43873700-1458645642_thumb.

post-187980-0-04991100-1458645651_thumb.

post-187980-0-26437400-1458645660_thumb.

Thanks everyone for all that information. All of it (including the objective ones) were helpful.

Since there is no latest information (anywhere in the web that I could find) I thought updating the thread will be of help to someone. Be warned, this can become graphic smile.png

We visited St Carlos Hospital, they were very negative, treated us like we were doing a crime or something. At least that is how we felt.

Yanhee was a different story, other then the receptionist who was bit grumpy to be a Khun Thai. smile.png they were welcoming us with smile (what do one expect in Thailand) directed us to the International desk in ground floor. There is Hospital Registration and the usual Hospital questioners, taking and signing passport copies and the stuff like that.

We were sent to 7th floor (Detox Floor) where they have multiple things including O2 treatment, chelation therapy (I'm leaving that for the next visit to Thailand biggrin.png ) and the like. By the time we went to the 7th floor, the staff were ready to receive us (again with Thai smiles) Checked the blood pressure and the rest of the hospital stuff. Wait for some time, called to meet a doctor. Few questions then he explained what & how they will be doing "the procedure" (big name for simple Bhasti) and asked us to wait in the waiting area.

A male attendant took me to a room (Detox Room), a room one would expect in a clean hospital, very clean with a TV & an attached bathroom (a must after "The Procedure"). Bit of a talk again, asked to sit on the bed like thing, took about 8" tube (sterile I thing since it was in a sealed package), explained that he will be inserting that in to the rectum and . . . . .

Did the first filling and flush, told me to call him when the water reaches 10l at which point he came and message to belly. There is a tube where you can see all that tasty stuff you eat the other-day. Lot of that tasty Puckboon (mostly half digested) among other things were going out. few times there was a bit of a abdominal pain otherwise it was all right (other than I had to look at all that po coming out).

First day the water never became clear. always cloudy. Even though they did not use coffee for the day-1

Second day it was bit clear towards the last 8l or so. I wasn't keeping the food as simple too, last night prawn skins were going out with that beautiful shiny red colour as it was, undigested. Very bad Karma of eating those poor souls. I didn't talked to the doctor, but what concerned me was sort of pieces of transparent tissues with red (blood looking) patches were going out with the clear water..

Third day mostly the water was clear with less debris and no blood looking tissues.

Since day 2, they mixed coffee to that 25l of water. On the third day (second day with coffee) twice or so I had mild craps in the belly for less than a minute, but nothing that worried me.

After every treatment, my blood pressure dropped to (so called) normal from (sometimes very) high value; amazing; specially thinking about all those who commented negatively or doubtfully about colon flush.

Every day passed, since that last flush, I felt more and more lighter with some pleasant feeling in the belly. I wish I could do 10 days or so biggrin.png

One more thing worth mentioning; those white eyes every one talks about, yes they become extremely white, unbelievably white; even just after the first detox it self.

And complains (negative stuff): One centre in Chiang Mai, others said, that two staff continuously message the belly during the whole one hour (I read in an old thread). I wished they had done the same in Yanhee; I really missed that, at Yanhee they simply leave you to message the belly by your self. Very bad treatment; not what I expected. I wasn't in to go to Chiang Mai, but may be another time.

Now the charges:

Day 1:

Other (god knows for what) 20/-

Day 2 & 3

Those prices are really good.

Sounds like the service was good as well and most importantly you felt better after doing the treatment.

Now lets wait for all the negative nellies telling you how you wasted your money and it was all placebo blah blah bahcoffee1.gifcoffee1.gifcoffee1.gif

A post aggressively promoting this sort of "treatment" and claiming benefits for it has been removed in keeping with Health Forum rules:

"aggressive attempts to persuade other members to either adapt or abandon alternative vs. modern forms of treatment will not be permitted. Experience has shown that this invariably leads to arguments and flame fests that serve no useful purpose."

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/224498-health-forum-rules/

A post aggressively promoting this sort of "treatment" and claiming benefits for it has been removed in keeping with Health Forum rules:

"aggressive attempts to persuade other members to either adapt or abandon alternative vs. modern forms of treatment will not be permitted. Experience has shown that this invariably leads to arguments and flame fests that serve no useful purpose."

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/224498-health-forum-rules/

Sorry Sheryl, about that. But I do not think my post was an "aggressive attempts to persuade other members .. . .."

Then again, I am not a moderator. So be it.