Dread Grips Nation as Uranus Enters Astrologically Perilous Position

webfact

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The whole universe revolves around Uranus. Keep it out of perilous positions!

"Thai-language media ran apocalyptic analyses by numerous astrologers who said the kingdom is heading toward inevitable doom and chaos because of Uranus."

cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif

"Thai-language media ran apocalyptic anal-yses by numerous astrologers who said the kingdom is heading toward inevitable doom and chaos because of Uranus." rolleyes.gif

"Thai-language media ran apocalyptic anal-yses by numerous ass-trologers who said the kingdom is heading toward inevitable doom and chaos because of Uranus."

Nothing to worry about anymore...

After changing position this morning, the huge series of farts that I released have now realigned the earth axis and the nation is safe again...

That was a close one tho i must say: the wife nearly fainted.

But I am afraid that the brain damage, those people in the picture of the OP suffered from, is not reversible :)

Jaywalker is correct. My wife told me it was in the news making it seem like the world will end so everyone better get to their temple and pray to Buddha before the apocalypse. I am willing to bet that about 90% or more of Thailand never heard about this until the news spread fears. What sick people. It saddens me to know and see the media play on the gullibility of its own people. Now I understand why my wife went to the temple Sunday

Yes, blame the news for a nation of people thicker than pigshit....

They deserve to be the impoverished 99% more than any other third world country I've ever seen...

The whole universe revolves around Uranus. Keep it out of perilous positions!

"Thai-language media ran apocalyptic analyses by numerous astrologers who said the kingdom is heading toward inevitable doom and chaos because of Uranus."

cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif

"Thai-language media ran apocalyptic anal-yses by numerous astrologers who said the kingdom is heading toward inevitable doom and chaos because of Uranus." rolleyes.gif

"Thai-language media ran apocalyptic anal-yses by numerous ass-trologers who said the kingdom klingons are heading toward inevitable doom and chaos because of Uranus."

Edited by ratcatcher

Many people share anxieties over the possibility of royal succession as widely revered King Bhumibol, who has reigned since 1946, is recovering from several illnesses in hospital.

khoasod English By Teeranai Charuvastra

Staff Reporter .

I wish HM a speedy recovery.