Why?

2long

Why do some posters brag about how many posts they have, and expect congratulations?

Yeah, interesting point, it's as if these people think there's some kudos to be gained from having a large number of forum posts :o

Why is it usually those with few posts who moan about this?

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why do some posters brag about how many posts they have, and expect congratulations?

Yeah, interesting point, it's as if these people think there's some kudos to be gained from having a large number of forum posts :o

Interesting point Kayo, anyway, why am I hanging around here chatting when I could be off elsewhere increasing my number of posts

Yeah, interesting point, it's as if these people think there's some kudos to be gained from having a large number of forum posts :D

Interesting point Kayo, anyway, why am I hanging around here chatting when I could be off elsewhere increasing my number of posts

:o

c'mon back to bed love!

erm.. oops. bedlam, I mean...!

:D

Why do the people who are responsible for Thai cinemas make them so cold? (it wastes money, because NOBODY I have asked thinks it's a good temperature)

Why is Shebby Singh (ESPN footy pundit) moonlighting as the president of Pakistan?

Why can the locals learn to operate almost any gadget with buttons (Gameboys, computers, PDAs and mobile phones), but not lifts?

Why do Asian motorcyclists choose to wear their jackets back-to-front? Why not do the zip up to keep the wind and weather out? It usually ends up falling down past the elbows!

Why don't Thais trust the strength of plastic carrier bags? They 'double-up' for pissy little weights!

why do people go to places like subway and starbucks and macdonalds and then b1tch about them?

why do people not encourage the local economy and small family joints more?

Kayo. I don't think that qualifies as a bitch, more an observation on their lack of supply and demand. I am personally involved in the restaurant business and I can assure you I dine on local cuisine more than you could possibly imagine.

why do people go to places like subway and starbucks and macdonalds and then b1tch about them?

Why was kayo just a tad caustic? (I'm not used to it!)

Thank the O.P. that I don't have to answer for it :o:D

Why did I have to look up Caustic??

post-12676-1164293864_thumb.jpg

Why was kayo just a tad caustic? (I'm not used to it!)

Thank the O.P. that I don't have to answer for it :o:D

Why did I have to look up Caustic??

post-12676-1164293864_thumb.jpg

Sorry mate, it just seemed like the right word for the occasion!

Why do I sometimes unwittingly use words other people have to look up?