Bad service

chowny77

Over the last six months I have been seeing topics about Lazada and how people feel about their service. The majority seem happy and to be honest so am I. They have never let me down and sometimes they are actually deliver my package before the date they state. Now on the other hand, almost 4 weeks ago I ordered a book for my step-son through Asiabooks. Now these guys do not do cash on delivery so we sent the money through the bank to one of their accounts. What a surprise, they have no idea who's money is for what package, so after my wife gives them all the details from the e-mail, with order numbers and receipt details it finally shows up in their system. I received a e-mail on Monday stating that it would be delivered Tuesday. No time or contact number given. Today still no package or reply to my e-mail. Lazada is 100% better than these clowns, NEVER order from Asiabooks. If you can, buy from their branches in the malls but never buy online as their online service is a joke. Rant over!!

The other point to consider is that Lazada actually does little accept play middleman on most occasions, its a portal for many companies products and the companies ship direct, using whatever means they choose.

I have ordered several books from Asia Books all without a problem, so my positive experience cancels out your negative one

Lazada uses private carriers, either Kerry or their own drivers. Asia Books uses the Thai Postal system

Now do you see the difference

Presumably EMS so it can be tracked, insured and delivery monitored.

Anything less would be pi55-poor service.