Would you check the Phone of your GF,BF or Partner?

BookMan

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nuh, I'd never check.

If its got to that stage then the relationship is doomed anyway.

My missus knows that if I even have the remotest suspicion that she is being emotionally (or otherwise) unfaithful, she's out on her ear with the clothes she's wearing and FA else.

Call me old fashioned, but on my planet, it's my way or the highway. coffee1.gif

spoken like it should be , a real man, many of you need to read this and act on it. one thing I would add and I've seen it many times lots of men, I have herd say things like this but when they find the girl is playing around they look the other way and do sweet F A about it and ignored the fact she is messing him around. many men walk the walk but cant talk the talk.

Haven't you gotten that trite and often quoted, "talk and walk" thing a little backward?

My missus is not allowed back onto my property until I have thoroughly checked her phone each time she returns from where ever she goes.

Sounds like a great relationship, and you think she is so stupid she can't use 'delete' or have a second phone?

Some sick puppies on board here. Things would have to change in my 10 year relationship that caused me to be extremely suspicious before I would do such a thing. and then I don't read thai so to what point then anyway.

Typically the farang boyfriends dont type in Thai.

No. If things had got to the checking stage, the end would be nigh.

Anyway, her phone's all in Thai. I can't read that, so it'd be a waste of time.

No it wouldn't she might be texting with a farang in English German ect. Had an old gf let me use an old phone of hers so I would not have to buy one . Told her later next time you let someone use a phone you night want to delete any messages from other guys on it. Was last time I was with her.

Some sick puppies on board here. Things would have to change in my 10 year relationship that caused me to be extremely suspicious before I would do such a thing. and then I don't read thai so to what point then anyway.

hmm good point, though all of the women i have involvement with text alot of english

Yes I did and I was not amused... but I was suspicious before. Had a fight, things calmed down.

Will do again tomorrow, as I am suspicious again but maybe she learned how to cancel msgs she doesn't want me to see.

Maybe this tim it will be the last check...

I ALWAYS give'em a free smart phone with spyware already installed. It's brilliant you can exen call the number and listen in to conversations around the phone where ever they are. Use Google translate for all the captured text msgs, browsing histoty, get her facebook password, email password...everything. Even tracks where she is on GPS.

Always a good start to a relationship and trust.

You can bet she is checking yours.

Oh Windows based computers are easy to install keyloggers on too, that can be a BIG help!!!

cheesy.gif

It is mostly an irrelevant point with us as we use the same password for our phones and all emails are compiled in the same place. We never pry but we also don't feel the need for privacy. It is a nonissue for us.

That's perfect, and you are indeed a lucky man, but i would consider you and your wife the exception rather than the rule.

I ALWAYS give'em a free smart phone with spyware already installed. It's brilliant you can exen call the number and listen in to conversations around the phone where ever they are. Use Google translate for all the captured text msgs, browsing histoty, get her facebook password, email password...everything. Even tracks where she is on GPS.

Oh Windows based computers are easy to install keyloggers on too, that can be a BIG help!!!

cheesy.gif

I'm pretty confident she isn't checking mine.

I really hope you're joking about the other stuff.

Yes I would and you are all liars.

Or cant use a phone.

Sent from my c64

Yes, i would, if i have doubts about a relationship, i will check everything i can, why lose time with the wrong person ?

If I had doubts, then I would not be with her in the first place.

cheesy.gif

You can GUARANTEE she is, they can't help it! It's the "nature of the beast!!"

As for the rest, well it is all possible, and if you feel that insecure do it!! ALL or NOTHING!!

However I will say that if the "little voice inside your head" is giving you these "messages" then I will bet (and I am not a gambling man) it is 10 times worse than you suspect!! You just hope/ wish and want to give her the benefit of the doubt. It's human nature.....

Do you remember the story of the scorpion and the frog (Crying Game).......

It's just the way it is.

NEXT!!! 50% of the population has the same plumbing.......

I am SURE you found "the one in a million".

And it's not just Thai's, it's women!!!

cheesy.gif

You can GUARANTEE she is, they can't help it! It's the "nature of the beast!!"

As for the rest, well it is all possible, and if you feel that insecure do it!! ALL or NOTHING!!

However I will say that if the "little voice inside your head" is giving you these "messages" then I will bet (and I am not a gambling man) it is 10 times worse than you suspect!! You just hope/ wish and want to give her the benefit of the doubt. It's human nature.....

Do you remember the story of the scorpion and the frog (Crying Game).......

It's just the way it is.

NEXT!!! 50% of the population has the same plumbing.......

I am SURE you found "the one in a million".

And it's not just Thai's, it's women!!!

I don't suspect anything.

I trust my wife, and she trusts me. You might think all women are the same, but you're wrong.

Or cant use a phone.

Sent from my c64

Yes, i would, if i have doubts about a relationship, i will check everything i can, why lose time with the wrong person ?

Perhaps it's not black and white all the times, if you get my drift ; personally i have doubts about almost everything.

Yes... And like Deli's post, I too was not amused

I ended up taking a hammer to her phone and computer, and confronted the issue

You often hear people say that they will do anything to save their marriage... And this instance was a watershed, which ultimately led to a much better relationship, which I'm still enjoying today

Checking is only a part of it..., what you choose to do about discovery of infidelity, the hiring of a hit man or some other conspiracy, is up to the individual

But, that said, I did have a feeling that something was up, and I had never checked before... Or since.

Or cant use a phone.

Sent from my c64

Perhaps it's not black and white all the times, if you get my drift ; personally i have doubts about almost everything.

It's ALWAYS black and white, when you think it isn't, YOU will get hurt.

Explain to my why it isn't that would be an interesting conversation......

The basics haven't changed since the "cave man days".

A man said to me once, "ALL women are whores...except for Mom, and if you REALLY want to know about Mom ...ask Dad....."

Your opinions may date back to "cave man days" - but the world has moved on.

If I thought she was cheating I would check just to set my mind at ease. I had one cheating gf before who had messages on her phone from another guy who was coming on holiday to Thailand. I only checked because she was hiding her phone when a message would come in. If I hadn't checked she would have been enjoying a holiday with her family ( as she was suggesting) but really banging another guy. So it saved me money and later heartache. Normally I would think bad idea but if your instinct says something is up then better to put the matter to rest than worrying about it. Had too many mates cheated on by their so called trusted woman. 100% trust is for fools !

Checking is only a part of it..., what you choose to do about discovery of infidelity----farcanell

That's easy farcanell.....we have already been given the answer......you just have to be walking the talk, while talking the walk..........and it may assist you to chew gum at the same time as walking & talking ....then your a man...... ......apparently............coffee1.gif