Oil prices to go up 40-60 satang tomorrow

rooster59

Oil prices to go up 40-60 satang tomorrow

post-247607-0-47447000-1457731909_thumb.

BANGKOK: PTT Plc and Bangchak Refinery today announced the increase of pump price for benzene and diesel by 60 satang, except E85 by 40 satang. The new prices will be effective by 5 am on Saturday.

The new prices will be as follow:
Gasohol 95 – 23.85 baht, Gasohol 91- 23.43 baht, E20 – 21.29 baht, E85 – 18.04 baht, and Diesel 22.34 baht.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/content/154723

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2016-03-12

^^^^ so you think its Songkran rather than say this: http://www.wsj.com/articles/oil-prices-rise-on-hopes-glut-will-ease-1457690391

Actually I think it is the government making up a short fall in projected taxes, and the need to lift their earnings in the short fall, hence the "songkran" by more people buying , moving over the 5 days, and my guess it will fall once the short fall in earnings has been achieved,

Tomorrow my arse. Its today dim wits..bah.gif

The announcement was made yesterday and the article was written yesterday, the fact that you're only reading it today hardly makes them dim wits!!!

Bull Shyt.tongue.pngYou do not post any article that is written like that. But TIT.facepalm.gif

Tomorrow my arse. Its today dim wits..bah.gif

The announcement was made yesterday and the article was written yesterday, the fact that you're only reading it today hardly makes them dim wits!!!

Bull Shyt.tongue.pngYou do not post any article that is written like that. But TIT.facepalm.gif

"The new prices will be effective by 5 am on Saturday.".

Had a rough night then!

The same as everywhere else when the price of crude was falling the pump prices took ages to come down, now, as the crude prices seem to be bottoming out the price rises are coming thick and fast within days of the announcement in fact. I thought they bought months ahead or is that only when prices are going down?

Enjoy the low prices whilst you can.

^^^^ so you think its Songkran rather than say this: http://www.wsj.com/articles/oil-prices-rise-on-hopes-glut-will-ease-1457690391

Actually I think it is the government making up a short fall in projected taxes, and the need to lift their earnings in the short fall, hence the "songkran" by more people buying , moving over the 5 days, and my guess it will fall once the short fall in earnings has been achieved,

Could be right........... Although I doubt it will fall after with prices rising.

Edited by JeremyBowskill

The same as everywhere else when the price of crude was falling the pump prices took ages to come down, now, as the crude prices seem to be bottoming out the price rises are coming thick and fast within days of the announcement in fact. I thought they bought months ahead or is that only when prices are going down?

Enjoy the low prices whilst you can.

Crude prices generally have been on the up this last couple of weeks.

post-108341-0-79136600-1457751448_thumb.

Could be right........... Although I doubt it will fall after with prices rising.

http://www.infomine.com/investment/metal-prices/crude-oil/3-month/

Because that way we'd know that oil was at a sensible level hence the global economy would be in far better shape plus we'd all be polluting a lot less.

Sensible? How does that relate to the actual cost of finding, extracting and manufacturing the product(s)?

It doesn't.

Creating an artificial price to satisfy the climate change agenda, ain't cricket.

Because that way we'd know that oil was at a sensible level hence the global economy would be in far better shape plus we'd all be polluting a lot less.

Sensible? How does that relate to the actual cost of finding, extracting and manufacturing the product(s)?

It doesn't.

Creating an artificial price to satisfy the climate change agenda, ain't cricket.

Sorry, I should have said "more sensible level", clearly, where it is now is not sensible.

As for the other bit, I'm a tree hugger, am getting ready to plant one more, that's six this year. thumbsup.gif

It doesn't.

Sorry, I should have said "more sensible level", clearly, where it is now is not sensible.

As for the other bit, I'm a tree hugger, am getting ready to plant one more, that's six this year. thumbsup.gif

From seed? Where did you obtain the seeds?

Or did you drive your petroleum powered air conditioned vehicle to the nursery, and choose a commercial, partially grown tree, roots in a lump of soil wrapped in a petroleum based plastic bag artificially dyed black color; which, along with the partially grown tree, was likely delivered around the country by a truck - possibly diesel powered - and depending on age and state of maintenance, was belching varying levels of black exhaust and poison into the atmosphere.

Well, at least the nursery's electric lights, fans, and water pumps run off more Eco-friendly coal fired plants, possibly over the border in the far more environmentally regulated, Eco-friendly country of Laos.

But I get it, it's a feel good moment to plant a tree to counteract all the damage caused to place it in front of you, the consumer. biggrin.png

It doesn't.

Or did you drive your petroleum powered air conditioned vehicle to the nursery, and choose a commercial, partially grown tree, roots in a lump of soil wrapped in a petroleum based plastic bag artificially dyed black color; which, along with the partially grown tree, was likely delivered around the country by a truck - possibly diesel powered - and depending on age and state of maintenance, was belching varying levels of black exhaust and poison into the atmosphere.

Well, at least the nursery's electric lights, fans, and water pumps run off more Eco-friendly coal fired plants, possibly over the border in the far more environmentally regulated, Eco-friendly country of Laos.

But I get it, it's a feel good moment to plant a tree to counteract all the damage caused to place it in front of you, the consumer. biggrin.png

No silly, not like that.

I have a friend who works here:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svalbard_Global_Seed_Vault, they sent me the seed by homing pigeon which is how we communicate. Cyril, my favorite, he's pretty reliable, he dropped it off pretty much on schedule. Anyway, we dug the hole in the garden and planted it and it sprouted, granted it's not a very big tree but it will be one day, we water it daily with rain water collected and stored for this exact same purpose, it's lovely. I can post some pictures if you like. gigglem.gif

No silly, not like that.

I have a friend who works here:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svalbard_Global_Seed_Vault, they sent me the seed by homing pigeon which is how we communicate. Cyril, my favorite, he's pretty reliable, he dropped it off pretty much on schedule. Anyway, we dug the hole in the garden and planted it and it sprouted, granted it's not a very big tree but it will be one day, we water it daily with rain water collected and stored for this exact same purpose, it's lovely. I can post some pictures if you like. gigglem.gif

Ohhh, well then, that's lovely!

If you would be so kind, request Cyril bring some Fårikål on the next run. biggrin.png