What do Thai Women look most for in Western Men?

@Berkshire,

Its always a bit hard for me when people say you have to speak Thai and if the gal speaks a lot of English she is likely a BG. I have worked for 2 major US Companies in Thailand. One an OEM one a CM and almost all office personnel and engineers read, write and speak English very well. Yes I speak and understand some Thai but most of the time we speak English in the factory as they have numerous calls with primes back in the US and I sit in on some of these meetings. So knowing Thai in this case is not important at all, however understanding Thai's is far more important. Just wanted to give you another point of view. Clearly my case is not the norm here as most the posters on TVF are retired old guys and don't work thus never meet "normal" gals. My wife is a point in case, She worked 7 years for a US insurance company in BKK. She polished up her English well as she had too, it was a job requirement. She left there after she got her degree in medicine and went to a Hospital as a Nurse Manager in BKK (where we met). She was one of the primary translator contacts to help other nurses or personnel if a foreigner was admitted.

Point taken. No, not every Thai girl who speaks English well is a BG or on the take. But there's a higher percentage, much higher than in the general population. Your wife is certainly different, as you've conceded. You've done well. But for me--with so many more normal Thai girls out there (who don't speak English)--I'd rather not take the chance. If one can speak Thai (or even understand), it really changes the ballgame.

I concur, speaking Thai helps in a much broader scope. I speak enough Thai to get by but have a long way to go. But to your point if I wasn't working like I am now or in the past and was to have met gals that spoke broken or slang English they would be suspect to me as well. I would think their behavior would be a bigger tell. However I have not come across any. I do not go to bars and never internet dated. I would also never hang out in a bar with other foreigners. I remember some years back I was invited to a birthday party of a foreigner guy at a bar and went. Sounded fun. Walked in, looked around and left in 5 minutes. Not my scene.

To me I just live a day to day normal life like I did in the US with my wife. I go to work, she goes to work, I go to lunch with some of my Sr managers, I go home like they do and relax. However if I was single I would rather meet a gal that spoke no English and we just spoke Thai.

And Yes I did get meet a cool gal and feel very fortunate.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A fat wallet pure and simple. Just being real But I have both fat wallet and more than average sized tool to go with wallet. For turn off Poor man with small tool nothing to offer eitherway. But looking around you see Thai ladies with Fat falangs who have money not many fat falangs with good looking women with no money

A fat wallet pure and simple. Just being real But I have both fat wallet and more than average sized tool to go with wallet. For turn off Poor man with small tool nothing to offer eitherway. But looking around you see Thai ladies with Fat falangs who have money not many fat falangs with good looking women with no money

ROFL, enjoy your Pattaya vacation

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 13/03/2016 at 4:34 PM, mcfish said:

Been there done it and sure getting your nails clipped and a beer fetcher is kind of nice.. For a few months or so but what about mental stimulation? Thai women won't go there because either A) she's a village retard or B) she is intelligent but abides by the rule of non confrontation. Both severely effect freedom of speech and the flow of conversation as a result. I envy the farangs that live inside this bubble and are unaffected... Not for me though

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

If you want some mental stimulation, I suggest you try the Australian family law system. Most Australians don't realise they are living in a legal dictatorship.

I don't consider I'm living in a bubble. My Thai GF is going to be part of my aged care. We both understand I provide for her, and in turn she takes care of me.

Based on my experience with both Western women and Asian women, Asians absolutely wipe the floor with the Westerners in terms of looking after their men. Let me explain it this way - Western women regard an orgasm as a birthright. Asian women think it's a pleasant bonus.

In answer to the original post, they're looking for a good provider who doesn't drink, gamble or beat them. Age and looks are not all that important. I have no doubt personal hygiene is.

On 8/4/2016 at 3:02 PM, bazza40 said:

In answer to the original post, they're looking for a good provider who doesn't drink, gamble or beat them. Age and looks are not all that important. I have no doubt personal hygiene is.

Not by the time the women you're talking about are willing to be cut-price carers for elderly Western men

Good looking Thai women without financial imperatives wouldn't consider a fat, knackered old gasper

3 hours ago, Agent Sumo said:

Good looking Thai women without financial imperatives wouldn't consider a fat, knackered old gasper

Fat, knackered old gasper......LOL!!!.

I love TV for all the new terms I hear for these old coffin dodgers.

Archived