Managerial Madness 2016

Chicog

I am seriously starting to think Wenger will knock it on the head at the end of the season.

When you've got spotty teenagers purporting to be "fans" burning shirts on Youtube and saying "F*** off back to France you French C***", why on earth would he stay?

So if he does decide to move, I reckon we have three of the big clubs all looking for managers at the same time:

Chelski

Arsenal
Merchandise United

And the available pot of known managers:

Mourinho

Conte (as of today).

Other names mentioned:

Low

Simeone
Martinez

And the bookies favourite for Arsenal:

Koeman.

So how do you think it will pan out, or do you have a dark horse or two not on this list?

I don't know about the others, but obviously the likes of Vieira, Bergkamp and Henry are being touted for Arsenal. Personally I'm not sure any of those three have any credentials, especially as if Wenger goes, BP and Bouldy would probably leave as well.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't see Wenger leaving because of the social media rubbish. Its not as if that's new. But yeah, maybe he figures its time. I get the feeling Kroenke would have him there forever as long as Arsenal qualified for CL play every year. I doubt Kroenke gives a shit about winning the league.

Off the top of my head favorite-Martinez. He favors attacking football in the Arsenal tradition. Given his wife is from the USA I guess he's fluent in "American English".

Maybe a deal for Martinez and Lukaku.thumbsup.gif

I can't see Wenger leaving because of the social media rubbish. Its not as if that's new. But yeah, maybe he figures its time. I get the feeling Kroenke would have him there forever as long as Arsenal qualified for CL play every year. I doubt Kroenke gives a shit about winning the league.

Off the top of my head favorite-Martinez. He favors attacking football in the Arsenal tradition. Given his wife is from the USA I guess he's fluent in "American English".

Roberto Martínez? His wife is a jock (quite tasty).

Maybe a deal for Martinez and Lukaku.thumbsup.gif

• 2 weeks later...

FOOTBALL GOSSIP

David Moyes is ready to take the Aston Villa job and drop down to the English Championship, with the Midlands side odds-on to be relegated from the Premier League. Moyes was previously tipped to replace Ronny Deila as Celtic manager in the summer. (Daily Record)

Cant see wenger leaving arsenal because of fan pressure, water of a ducks back to most football people, imo he'll go on his own terms

when that'll be? who knows seeing him play beach volley in rio at 65 as ive said b4 points to him being in pretty, actually f-- amazing shape

shape i'de say physically and mentally 5 years would be easy, whether he wants to is another thing

as for the rest, the chavs have conti, not sure on how his tactical nous is gonna adapt to English footie, did well with juve and didnt get a silver

spoon cos he was a top player did his time in the lower leagues BUT only in italy, so the jury has to be out, And the 'harry dash' northern

council estate boys have guardiola,,,, nice,,,, , shame about the team!!! who, imo have been put together to play diametrically the opposite to

the way he likes to play, so the jury has again to be out ,bigger job than most think imo again unless he uses youth which i doubt or the

cheque book is unbelievably open , to a degree i dont even think the arabs envisaged, given the age of the team i reckon there's every chance it wont

be a walk in the park.

think villa will get rid of the french boy, and if they;ve got any sense get Pearson in double pronto after what HIS Leicester

team are doing

frankly i'm

amazed no ones taken him on quicker, maybe he's doing a little 'traveling' and gaining a touch more experience of handling other cultures cos

that imo was a factor in him losing the last job. cant be for footie reasons the squad he put together , for little money 22 mil some one said today , , what can you

say ,, is just amazing. after his team, winning the first, then leaving and returning and winning the championship within 2 ish season

and in its second season in the prem looks like its gonna be crowned champions for the third time,,, its circa ramsey, clough story book stuff ,

and frankly in this day and age

TOTALLY AMAZING.

martinezs has new owners always a dodgy time for managers and if they decide to sell a few of his prize assets,, well who knows he could even

walk stranger things have been knownwai.gif

FOOTBALL GOSSIP

David Moyes is ready to take the Aston Villa job and drop down to the English Championship, with the Midlands side odds-on to be relegated from the Premier League. Moyes was previously tipped to replace Ronny Deila as Celtic manager in the summer. (Daily Record)

Makes sense. Why would you want to manage Celtic when you can make the step up to a Championship side?

So Gary Neville's available.

*snigger*

an unmitigated disaster. tremendous.

Surely he can't return to being a Sky pundit now.....can he? I mean, after now being a total failure at managing, how could he have the gall to sit there and tell an audience where teams are going wrong or how they should be playing. Nobody would take him seriously.

*snigger*

Surely he can't return to being a Sky pundit now.....can he? I mean, after now being a total failure at managing, how could he have the gall to sit there and tell an audience where teams are going wrong or how they should be playing. Nobody would take him seriously.

Shearer did.

*snigger*

Shearer did.

True , he was a <deleted> b4, so nothing changed when he returned

*snigger*

Shearer did.

aye, and roy keane.

and match of the day regularly has ruud gullit on, glenn hoddle.

there's a vintage episode of match of the day 2 somewhere where adrian chiles had gordon strachan and gerard houllier on the sofa and he looked bewildered as they actually talked tactics, things learned in training, how to win matches as a manager etc. it was classic.