Managerial Madness 2016

Chicog

So Gary Neville's available.

*snigger*

an unmitigated disaster. tremendous.

Surely he can't return to being a Sky pundit now.....can he? I mean, after now being a total failure at managing, how could he have the gall to sit there and tell an audience where teams are going wrong or how they should be playing. Nobody would take him seriously.

oh i shouldn't think carragher will mention that at all.

well, not much anyway.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Gary Neville's available.

*snigger*

an unmitigated disaster. tremendous.

Surely he can't return to being a Sky pundit now.....can he? I mean, after now being a total failure at managing, how could he have the gall to sit there and tell an audience where teams are going wrong or how they should be playing. Nobody would take him seriously.

oh i shouldn't think carragher will mention that at all.

well, not much anyway.

ha, ha. Could be some fun to be had there

"so gary, remi garde has clearly had a hell of a time of it, aston villa are going to be relegated and he's deservedly been sacked. but at least he wasn't the worst manager in valencia's entire history was he? gary? any comment gary? where are you going gary?"

Funnily enough, or maybe not if you're a Villa fan, Gary Nevile is being suggested as Remi Garde's replacement. Sean Dyche, David Moyes, Nigel Pearson, Steve Bruce and even Mick McCarthy are also linked to the job. No more jonnie foreigners - now there's a novelty.

My my, conti convicted of match fixing and pep failed drug tests through nandrolene in his system TWICE and given an unserved suspended jail sentence, In the ' real world ' Doubt if you'd. Get a job in Telco shelf filling with those::D but alls well for the monied bods. Footie, don't it make you wonder !?!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by rijit

Funnily enough, or maybe not if you're a Villa fan, Gary Nevile is being suggested as Remi Garde's replacement. Sean Dyche, David Moyes, Nigel Pearson, Steve Bruce and even Mick McCarthy are also linked to the job. No more jonnie foreigners - now there's a novelty.

Ryan Giggs would be a perfect fit for the Villa job.

Kevin nolan has had the managerial side taken away from him at the o's , bet he's pleased wonder.if he'd have dropped down so far without that on the table. 6 Th or 7 th manager? under this owner

So where do you guys think Pellegrini will end up next season? Zenit St Petersburg are favourites to land the Chilean over the summer, with Valencia second in the running and Juventus third. Everton 10/1 to hire Pellegrini and Arsenal further back at 20/1. www.skybet.com

Well Wenger has certainly milked it biggrin.png

Earned it.

wink.png

Thats a very fair comment, but, if he'd strengthened more in recent years who knows what he could have achieved.

Anyway, to the present and the bust flush that you appear to be needs fixing. You need your Spanish dwarf back who you won't win your 4th place trophy so coveted by Wenger.

biggrin.png

Well Wenger has certainly milked it biggrin.png

Earned it.

wink.png

Thats a very fair comment, but, if he'd strengthened more in recent years who knows what he could have achieved.

Anyway, to the present and the bust flush that you appear to be needs fixing. You need your Spanish dwarf back who you won't win your 4th place trophy so coveted by Wenger.

biggrin.png

You're probably about the only one who's noticed that the abysmal run of form coincided with his absence.

But I'm more concerned about the vulnerabilities that go with Wengers 2-2-6 formation.

• 4 weeks later...

Happens Time and time over When ever a team loses a class or long term goal keeper they stutter, amazes me managers don't bust their balls to replace them with another class act el pronto.