Elderly farang slashed across the face by Pattaya ladyboy

webfact

Elderly farang slashed across the face by Pattaya ladyboy

Thaivisa Reporters

lb.jpg
image: Khaosod.co.th

PATTAYA:-- An elderly Italian man was slashed across the face by a ladyboy in Pattaya during a brutal and unprovoked attack on Thursday morning, reports Thaivisa News.

Mr Cristanchi Silvano, 69, was returning to the his guesthouse when he was approached by an 18 year old ladyboy on Soi Buakhao just after 8am this morning.

An argument ensued when the Mr Silvano reportedly turned down the advances of the ladybody.

As the argument continued, the ladyboy pulled out a knife and attacked Mr Silvano resulting in the Italian man suffering wounds to his face and forehead.

Mr Silvano eventually managed to flee the scene and returned to the Jolly House guesthouse where he had been staying with his girlfriend, Ms Nattat Chatapon, 43, who called police.

Police are investigating the incident and said they will examine CCTV footage of the local area in a bid to try and identify the ladyboy.

tvn.png
-- 2016-03-17

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What can you expect from an individual with a mans strength and messed up hormones ?!

Expect that?

I've met individuals with a man's strength and messed up hormones who are gentle people.

I've met individuals with neither who are violent. Just saying.

I would suggest more a consequence of drugs.

Hope the gentleman recovers well.

8 AM: a pissed drunked LB VS a peacefull retired farang

So many problems with those LB in Pattaya, why can we meet them everywhere in Pattaya ?

I would be so easy for the police to "park" them in a dedicated place as Boyzone, problems solved ! :)

What can you expect from an individual with a mans strength and messed up hormones ?!

Expect that?

I've met individuals with a man's strength and messed up hormones who are gentle people.

I've met individuals with neither who are violent. Just saying.

I would suggest more a consequence of drugs.

Hope the gentleman recovers well.

Or PMS?

So many problems with those LB in Pattaya, why can we meet them everywhere in Pattaya ?

I would be so easy for the police to "park" them in a dedicated place as Boyzone, problems solved ! smile.png

I'm not a Pattaya hater. I enjoy many things there.

I don't particularly like being hassled by many of the LBs.

I do however accept that in visiting Pattaya I am choosing to visit an area where this is going to happen.

It's like buying a house next to an airport and then asking them to land the planes somewhere else.

The incident is appalling and I hope the attacker is caught and punished.

Depends on how he rejected the ladyboy's advances. If he was aggressive then the ladyboy would be too.

When I am approached by a ladyboy I refuse politely and make a joke of it as I walk away ....No problem.

Indeed walking on this stretch of Soi Buakhao (LB center) is not for the hotheaded.

In my opinion, it does not matter how he turned down the inapropriate advances; nobody deserves to be attacked by some donkey's bottom with a knife. Not under any circumstances!!!

I never met a ladyboy I liked. Upon being introduced I always try to be polite but after awhile they just start to get on my nerves. They don't act like normal people, men or women. Now I just try to avoided them when ever possible. Nothing surprises me about this third gender as no one has yet figured out how they should act .

I would be so easy for the police to "park" them in a dedicated place as Boyzone, problems solved ! smile.png

The police should have the LBs ballz!

There are plenty of decent ladyboys in Pattaya who work at the two big lasyboy Tiffany's and the other place nearby. I got dragged there once, and was actually surprised how good it was. And how many people go. It was packed. Bus loads of people. There are also plenty of other ladyboys you see working in shops and restaurants.

The ladyboys that are causing all the problems are street sex workers who are drug addicts. Street sex workers on drugs always have issues. They are street sex workers who want money quite often to feed their drug habit. They don't care if the have to f..k you or rob you.

These ones do seem to favor the late night, really early mornings to score a customer. Walk down walking street at dawn and they are always there when all the girls have gone home. I reckon their success rate goes up at that time, getting newbies who are sleep depraved, drunk and often drugged. Easy to trick into believing they are a girl and easier to rob.

But normal ladyboys I have met, have been pretty funny and witty people.

Here we go again, every week, Lady boys at it again

and this is only the reported stuff.

The Scum bags of Pattaya rule the roost.

The Lady boys make the police look stupid in pattaya. hit-the-fan.gifhit-the-fan.gifhit-the-fan.gif

Wonder how many offences this nasty, violent man in a dress has been arrested for and let go for a small token fine, in the past. !!!!!!!!!

Also shows, how far down the road pattaya has gone, Lawless pattaya again. coffee1.gif

World famous family destination !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! beatdeadhorse.gif

Hope the 69 year old guy recovers soon.

I remember once in bkk I was walking down a soi off sukhumvit (can't remember which one), minding my own business, bit of day dreaming, when I suddenly got punched in the back of the head.

I turned round and it was a ladyboy who had hit me. I say "why the f did you do that?"

He/she replied with "you ignored me"

I didn't even hear her/him haha

And even if I had heard ladyboy, if you acknowledge every freelancer in bkk you'll never be able to stop speaking!!

Luckily I had had a fair few beers when I got hit so it didn't hurt.. And it was right on the back of my head so it probably did the ladyboy more harm than me.

Archived